Lose the Fear ATC Trio

Just for fun (slash maybe the Garage Sale), I made an ATC trio: Lose the fear of being wrong in your art.

The base is watercolor paper and the background alcohol marker & gel pen. The banner (for lack of a better word) is craft paint, paint pen, and a bit of gel pen. The sentiment is one of my favorites . . . and was a helpful reminder in the making of this project :laughing:. Thanks for looking!

Update 4/7: These have been listed in the Garage Sale!

12 Likes

Cute! I love the colors!

2 Likes

It’s not wrong, it’s a learning experience!

Cute ATCs!

2 Likes

I really love these! The shapes in the background have a really cool 80s vibe. The sentiment is definitely something I need to be constantly reminded of!

2 Likes

Very cool! I like that you broke it up into a trio.

2 Likes

I especially love that pink banner part! I may have to try that. Great sentiment and cards!

1 Like

Super fun set of ATCs! I love the swath of pink across the middle and the S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D lettering.

1 Like

Great message ! Perked my ears right up.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! The banner in particular was an idea that I just kind of threw at it (not literally), and I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Love the 80’s vibe! and such a positive message :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are so cute! I love the message especially, and the artistic paint swipe reminds me of the jazz solo cup pattern from ages ago.

1 Like