Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Two new items from sheepBlue have been listed on eBay!

8 Likes

Two sweet little Ewoks from @gozer have been listed!

8 Likes

And two offerings from Abbeeroad are now listed on eBay!

8 Likes

Were :smiley: So happy I scored one of @Abbeeroad’s embroideries!

6 Likes

I only see the one @photojenn snagged. Which is the other Abbeeroad listing? Once again I’ve missed the awesome embroidery.

5 Likes

It was the rainbow bin in this post.

I might be able to get one more embroidery piece done before the sale ends. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

There’s a new original artwork by @Kwality570 listed on eBay!

7 Likes

Wow what a great selection this morning!

5 Likes

All the Kwality-inspired items, and now an actual one! Whoo hoo! :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

My apologies guys. My last few days have been bonkers, and I got behind. Then, as I was digging out this morning, I started from the ‘wrong end’ of the pile. Basically I had opened a few emails with new listings info days ago, then didn’t get them listed as planned. But then they showed as ‘read’, and they got buried by new emails in my Inbox. I’m not trying to ignore anyone’s generous donations, by passing over them to newer things. It just really helps to be doing this at a computer with 2 monitors, not a laptop balanced on a tv tray, with a toddler who wants to push the screen. :laughing:

14 Likes

Everyone, don’t forget to check the 2nd post of this thread to see the international / flat items still for sale. there’s so much activity it’s easy to miss when one is posted!

11 Likes

There is one that I might just buy… I promised myself I would only get one thing, but now I don’t have to get my wisdom teeth out I’ve technically saved a lot of money.

12 Likes

And the final backlog item has been listed on eBay! A glasses & keys organizer from @Practicute.

7 Likes

It’s finally up! The Moderator Bundle is live on eBay! It will be sold auction-style, over the next 10 days.

Want to know what’s included? Let’s start with the first items, created by Site Mod @TheMistressT:

RAINBOW CLOTH NAPKINS (wrapped in rainbow tissue with a b/w bakers twine bow)
Set of 4 reversible cotton napkins in 2 rainbow prints! Pre-washed and dried, 100% cotton. Approx: 8.5" / 21.6cm square. Launder as you would any quilting cotton item, pre-treat stains as needed. I do a cold-water wash, tumble dry on medium, and press with a hot iron with mine in various prints and they have lasted years!

RAINBOW NOTE CARDS (wrapped in glassine with wide rainbow ribbon, “thank you” tag)
A variety of styles and sentiments, all rainbow colored, grace to fronts of this set of 5 handmade blank notes to send for support and encouragement. With lots of layers and fun kinetic details, these may require non-machinable postage. Labels are included, as are cardstock inserts to protect your card as it travels through the mail. Of course, these would be delightful to deliver in person, too!
Approx: A2 size.

10 Likes

Next up, for those of you longing for a @Kwality570 original…

SUNSHINE WALL HANGING
A beautiful hand painted sun. This wood piece includes both paint and stain, and is polyurethaned for indoor or outdoor use.

12 Likes

From me, myself and I, MistressJennie, there are two items.

SARI SILK RAINBOW TABLEMAT
A generously sized tablemat, made from recycled sari silks from Darn Good Yarn (a Fair Trade company providing safe work to women in India), and 100% cotton clothesline. Perfect for decorating your dining table or tea tray. It can hold a full size teapot with room for sugar and creamer, or your favorite teatime snacks. Measures 11" across, and 3/8" thick.

BEADED SUNCATCHER
A beautiful beaded suncatcher, featuring a rainbow of Czech glass beads, and crystal spacer beads, and ending with a huge baroque Asfour crystal pendant. The top features a loop for hanging, and the piece is strung on tigertail for durability.

13 Likes

Thanks @MistressJennie ! I’m not a frequent poster here but I love the page, such a relief to look at after doomscrolling elsewhere. Here is the glasses and keys organizer I made with the help of the drill press at my beloved local tool library:

15 Likes

From our dear @geekgirl, we have…

COTTON DISHCLOTHS
A beautiful pair of 100% cotton rainbow dishcloths, measuring 8.5" x 7.5".

14 Likes

From Site Admin @sweets4ever and @FiredGinkgo we have…

CERAMIC FORTUNE COOKIES
A dozen ceramic fortune cookies adorned in a variety of glazes and finishes including the “Love Notes” and “Dragon Egg” series. Each cookie has just enough room to slip in your own special fortune note in the end. Perfect for fun little extras in swaps or to leave around town as abandoned art! Handmade in Phoenix, Arizona by Lettuce Craft Admin sweets4ever!

CERAMIC VASE
A collaboration of two artists, this kaleidoscope vase was born on the pottery wheel with FiredGingko and then finished by sweets4ever. Textured with slip and glazed with a rainbow speckled glaze & crackle appearance. Vase measures 4 1/2” tall x 3 1/2” wide at the belly. Handmade in Phoenix, Arizona by Lettuce Craft Admin sweets4ever and her partner, FiredGingko!

10 Likes

And finally, from Site Mod @Abbeeroad, two more goodies she made, PLUS a bar of handmade, small batch rainbow soap!

EMBROIDERED NOTEBOOK
The notebook is a Moleskine ruled cashier’s notebook approx 5.5 x 3.5 inches. Embellished by Site Mod Abbeeroad!

RAINBOW SOAP
“Over the Rainbow” small batch, handmade soap by Lux Naturals in Bayville, NJ. This fun bar, with a fresh fruit scent, weighs 4.2 oz., and is Phthalate Free. 97% Natural. Ingredients: Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Soap Base, Fragrance , Mineral Pigments. Provided by Site Mod Abbeeroad.

RAINBOW CITYSCAPE SHAWL
A beautiful hand knit shawl by Abbeeroad. The pattern is the Cityscape Shawl from Yarnspirations, and the yarns are Hawthorne Speckled (Fine Superwash Highland wool & polamide) and King Cole Riot (Acrylic & wool) in Rainbow! The shawl measures 52" in length. Made by Site Mod Abbeeroad!

HAPPY BIDDING TO ONE AND ALL!

13 Likes