Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Yes, you can absolutely send me listings after the Garage Sale starts.

As for the start time, because I’m setting up the listings in advance they will go live at midnight, Central Time on the 6th.

16 Likes

I cannot wait to see the party post!! Everything you’ve teased so far is gorgeous!

So excited for opening day! Thank you for all you do!!

5 Likes

I’ll put up a pair of earrings if anyone is interested - could be a choose which you want from those I’ve made recently ???

5 Likes

P.S. To clarify, AFTER the start of the Garage Sale, any new items that get listed, will just get listed at whatever time I happen to be at the computer. I won’t set those to start at midnight the next day or anything.

13 Likes

Thank you for everything and wrangling the auction! I’m also excited to see your party post. My kids want to live vicariously!

4 Likes

Managed to get 4 more items pre-listed this afternoon. Just FYI to everyone who has donated so far, I am sending a reply email to let you know that your items are now listed, after I’ve got it up. I’m working my way from oldest to newest emails.

13 Likes

I’ve been working on some possible watercolour candidates for the garage sale.

This is a recent practice piece that turned out quite nicely that someone might like…

Or there’s this one…

And I’ve been working on this more detailed one, but I still have some silver finishing touches to complete.

@MistressJennie - I’m going to be travelling for some family stuff, and I won’t be able to mail things until after April 18th. Is that going to be too late for the garage sale?

26 Likes

No, that’s not too late. The sale should run until the end of April, so if you get the photos and details to me, I can pre-list the items, and have them set to ‘go live’, when you are back on the 18th. That way if they sell right away, you’ll be home to mail them out.

And OMG, I love the mandala piece. Actually, I love all of them. But that’s my favorite. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Lovely!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Great thanks! :smile: I’ll get that finished and work on sending you the info and pictures.

2 Likes

The second piece is stunning.

4 Likes

All three are definitely a hit!! Of the 3 my favorite is the first! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That mandala, omg.

4 Likes

Stunning jeminah! All three! I think the first is my favourite. But oh, all so pretty :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Working on pre-listing more items right now. I’ve gotten through 14 today! Everyone cross your fingers that Ada sleeps just a bit longer so I can finish the rest that are in my Inbox.

14 Likes

THANK YOU! I have an email that one of mine was listed. I did not reply with thanks there, because I did not want to add to your inbox - especially one email for each listing.

UPDATE: all of mine have been listed. WOO! YOU GO, GIRL!

10 Likes

She stayed asleep (through yard work next door, AND repair guys in my kitchen fixing my stovetop!) and I managed to finish pre-listing all the items that had come in so far, AND double-check my crazy spreadsheet! (She’s just beginning to stir her tiny toes…) Unless anything new comes up this afternoon or evening, when the Fundraiser opens tomorrow, there will be 24 items up. One Auction, and 23 Buy-it-Now items.

I will continue accepting donations all the way through the Fundraiser. Probably cutting off a day or two before our projected end date of April 30th. As we approach the end of April, if things are still going strong, with lots of purchases, and new donations coming in, I will extend the end of the sale.

19 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work for the garage sale (and LC in general) !! I know you’ve already spent so many hours on this, and you’re going to be busy for the next couple of weeks.

11 Likes

Oh my!! They are all so beautiful!

2 Likes

You are amazing! As are your spreadsheets! :heart::heart:

1 Like