Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

@FiredGinkgo unloaded the kiln today!! :heart:

4 Likes

Is there a link to the sale?

2 Likes

At the very top of the page…every page…blue banner has the link.

2 Likes

I think that brings you to this thread, I think she might be asking about where the sale will be on eBay.

1 Like

Seconded! I can’t imagine how much work must go into organizing the sale. @MistressJennie rocks!

4 Likes

-How do I find the Garage Sale? Once the sale is open, there will be a link at the very top of this post.

5 Likes

There isn’t a link yet, because items aren’t live yet. (Ie, I can’t give an HTML link to a page that eBay hasn’t published.) Since I will be deeply asleep when the items go live, and won’t be getting up at midnight to update the first post of this thread, I just reset the listing for the rainbow quilt auction to go live at 9:15, my time (10 mins from now - it only allows pre-setting for 15 minute intervals). When that updates, I’ll be able to post a link.

But, if you don’t have the link handy when browsing eBay, you can always put “Craft Stars Garage Sale” in the search bar. I have added that to every single listing title.

11 Likes

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Craft Stars Garage Sale on eBay

But of course, there’s only one item visible right now. The rest go live at midnight, Central Time.

15 Likes

Ok, I’m headed to bed now. If there are any problems or questions, I’ll be back in the morning.

10 Likes

We’re live!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m browsing and I see items disappearing! Yay!

4 Likes

There are advantages to being awake early. I just scored a beautiful necklace made by @Lothruin :grin:

8 Likes

I watched that one disappear and was equal parts excited and jealous! Congrats!! :heart:

4 Likes

It’s delicious!

5 Likes

Same for me when I saw that beautiful quilt by @sloth003 go! It cost a bit more than what I was planning to spend, but at the same time I think the quilt was very reasonably priced. I was glad to see that someone snagged it and solved my dilemma! I’m only going to be a tiny little bit jealous of the new owner.

7 Likes

Gah, I saw sloth’s quilt last night but didn’t buy it and was going to when I woke up and it was gone! Congrats to whoever snagged it!

8 Likes

I just woke up to three sales, only to have one more come in while I was reading the first emails, so we’re up to 4!

I’ll get the necessary information sent out later this morning.

10 Likes

I scored @Tapestry’s troll planter!

11 Likes

woohoo! I got @Abbeeroad 's reading embroidery for my library room!

12 Likes

Aw! Yay!!

I snagged the set of Scrap Naps I had my eye on from @TheMistressT! Then I saw the striped set of 6…

Also have my eye on that scrappy bin from @Magpie

11 Likes