Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

@MistressJennie Thank you so much for organizing and listing and updating and running this Garage Sale for all of us! You absolutely deserve all the adulting badges! :sparkling_heart: :tada: :trophy:

I’ve been having trouble with the forum posting on my phone, but I never seem to be by my laptop anymore! So we’re going to try…

I also received my beautiful water color from @jemimah along with a sweet note, and there were adorable extras included, too! A gorgeous knotwork painted bookmark/mini art and a cute coloring book. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

It’s such a gorgeous scene, and I can’t wait to get a frame for it and hang it up!

Also, I received my precious LettuceCraft trinket dishes from @thanate and have already used them to help me corral some micro-buttons during craft time. They are lovely and a perfect size for beads and tiny bits that try to escape me while I’m working. The cute box and card were also enjoyed.

I also got my necklace from @Bunny1kenobi and am very pleased! It’s such a vintage-feeling piece, and I love the intricacy of the little metal joints. And look at the precious hand-colored card!

I am also waiting on two more items that I went for at the last minute. I told myself I did not get to spend more money, but…it’s for LettuceCraft and they were gorgeous! :laughing: :sparkling_heart:

20 Likes

Seeing all these lovely things again is wonderful!

4 Likes

I received the little squirrel painting from @Tapestry . I was going to get a new frame for it when we moved into our new space, but my husband handed me a bunch of frames from his old studio that he didn’t want anymore, so I cleaned one of them up and used it to frame the painting.

The soft blue gray of the frame matches one of the colors in the tree almost perfectly! I gave it to my husband…I swear he got teary eyed and a bit choked up…he is going to miss feeding his squirrels. But, he said he would find a place for him in our new home along with finding new squirrels to feed!

Thanks, Jenn, so much…I appreciate your contribution to the LC garage sale fund raiser!

25 Likes

Awww! That makes me so happy and what a great frame!

7 Likes

@EriChanHime I’m glad you like the necklace. It seemed like a unique piece with those interesting joins. I’m glad it went to someone who appreciates those little touches the same way that I do.

@Tapestry the squirrel is soooo cute! @AIMR that frame is perfect. It’s so cool that your husband likes the painting so much.

8 Likes

Shipped one of the two yesterday! :heart:

5 Likes

I received my Highland cow today, even cuter in person!!

7 Likes

Finally ran the cute Star Trek vest over to my mom’s! Nyssa is ready to go exploring.

Her long suffering look cracks me up.

22 Likes

May she “go” where no dog has gone before!

6 Likes

If that place has cheese and stuffies, she’s all in. :joy: But as for “going” she is a precious princess and refuses to use her own, private yard. She must be walked in the park. Good thing she’s cute because she’s high maintenance!

8 Likes

My highland cow arrived from @AudiobookLover! He’s so cute! We’ve named him Einstein and he’s currently guarding my paint bin…at least until my daughter steals him.

21 Likes

Oh, he’s getting stolen so fast. :laughing:

8 Likes

I love the name choice, it’s absolutely perfect with that hair!
We’ve seen snippets of your wall in a few pics. It looks like you’ve got a lot of great art up there, I would love to see a pic of the whole wall!

4 Likes

I am obsessed with art so I’m basically wallpapering my office with my various whimsies.

To the left of my work computer:

Fun side note: my husband cross-stitched that “we make a great pair” piece for me when we started dating 30 years ago.

Wall hanging behind my computer (it’s huge):

The wall at my back as I work:

Tiny side wall beside the drafting desk I never use…

20 Likes

It looks amazing

4 Likes

Wow! It’s so much better than I imagined. I thought you had a single wall of art, but to be completely surrounded by it!? I’m with Edel, it’s amazing!

4 Likes

Lt. Commander Nyssa, reporting for duty!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I aspire to have walls like this! I’m slowly growing my collection.

4 Likes

I received this cute little dragon from @Tapestry today! No name yet because they’ll be a gift for a friend. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Your walls full of art are awesome!

4 Likes