Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I absolutely love this @curiousfae . Too funny!!!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. :blush: I had to Google how to draw Garfield. Do kids these days even know who he is?!?

5 Likes

That’s hilarious! Perfect expression!

2 Likes

Here’s my version of the cat in car!

I took the original image for the cat and car but made the background my own. I think it turned out really well!

23 Likes

I love that he’s wearing sunglasses and listening to his tunes!

4 Likes

Love the headphones!
Glad people are working on this. I am going to try to work on mine this weekend. It got crazy busy for me.

3 Likes

:tada::tada: Announcement :tada::tada:

There is a new sitewide craft challenge contest. If you have made something inspired by this(or any other) craftalong, then this challenge is for you.
Inspired-along 2022 lettuce craft challenge

2 Likes

Oh no, I forgot to do this :face_with_hand_over_mouth: don’t think I can pull my idea together before month end.

4 Likes

I forgot too, but I’ll definitely do next month!

4 Likes

I tried and it did not work out for me. :sleepy: The cat was super cute, but I think it was too complex. The Star Girl is much simpler so hopefully, more will participate next month.

3 Likes

I have somewhat of a idea for Star girl. We shall see if I can make it happen. :wink:

2 Likes

L'agence Virginie
Sorry about the delay, but I already announced this month’s image by L’agence Virginie.
Fingers crossed we get more participants. I think this one will be much easier. I have already started mine. I just need to color it.
So, have fun! I can’t wait to see how people interpret this!

8 Likes

I wanted to do the cat in the car but just never got to it! Maybe I still can, but Star Girl will be the priority.

3 Likes

Well, here’s my first attempt – need to add some color.
As my main craft is knitting, I’m flustered at how difficult drawing is!
Now I appreciate how valuable artists’ work really is!

Think i need to stick with my doodle it out lessons LOL – I must admit that I was relieved when I finally got to the part with the stars on this design – that was a cinch!

18 Likes

It’s “CRAFT it in your style”. Why not knit the coat or purse in the picture?

But I think your drawing is great!

5 Likes

It looks great! I think you have a lot more skills than your giving yourself credit for.

3 Likes

Drawing is craft, in my opinion. Awesome you’re trying a new craft.
Great job!

4 Likes

I agree, but she says HER craft is knitting.

1 Like

Here is my contribution! I had fun making her and pulling out my markers again.

20 Likes

This is great! I love her!

3 Likes