Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Love the doily teacup!

3 Likes

With my tendency to mix things up small bear in a big cup made sense, but a friend was needed to fight loneliness. Possibly hanging the whole group on our tree later.

7 Likes

The teacup is wonderful…filled with tiny bears makes it even more so! You will have to share your doily stiffening technique!

4 Likes

What cute pair @AuFish! In a teacup! So creative. How big are they?

2 Likes

So sweet!! I love that the cup is holding the bears :smile:

4 Likes

@AIMR The stiffening is actually hairspray. It sets quickly and I’m testing it’s durability before putting together a post.

@curiousfae Teddies are 2- 2.5 inches tall. Teacup and saucer is 4 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches high.

5 Likes

oh! lovely!
Like @Abbeeroad , I get a sense of peacefulness from this project – so glad you shared!
The chevron sweater appeals to my knitting instinct, too!
:heart:

and @AuFish , what a cute idea with your bears & cup! just darling~

2 Likes

I was stitching this weekend & looking at my felt scraps, i thought, hey those are kinda the colors of the sweater bear! So i made something out of the scraps. My bear is wearing a red hostess apron, and has a teapot & teacup in her paws.

19 Likes

Love it. Your bear was extra thirsty. They weren’t getting caught in the cold without a full teapot of hot drink! Cute little face too.

2 Likes

Awww! Cuuute! The little apron is adorable!

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeet :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

These bears are the best bears! I love each one of them so much. That last one reminds me of the sweet little felt ornaments @Thimbles makes. I have a few, they are so danged cute!

I hope you’re all posting your adorable bears in there own project posts. Spread the joy, y’all! It’s the season for cosy bear hugs for sure :bear: :teddy_bear:

4 Likes

Such a cute little apron bedecked bear. Love the pattern on the apron. With the tea set and apron, it feels like an illustration from a childhood book.

2 Likes

Cutie cute cute! Maybe this bear is pouring tea for the others; what a gracious hostess!

1 Like

Or not.

2 Likes

So adorable! and yay for making something out of scraps!

3 Likes

adorable bear! well done!

3 Likes

Adorable bear! The apron made me smile.

3 Likes

Late but I just found this cutie.

4 Likes

My attempt to make him look furry wasn’t a success but I’m happy with the sweater

19 Likes