Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Everybody has done an amazing job this month! I love seeing all the different mediums and interpretations.

3 Likes

Are you ready for February? I can’t believe it is February already! Well, this little mouse is ready. :heartpulse:

20 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

Oh, you picked a real cutie this month!!!

2 Likes

I thought so too. I can’t wait to see how everyone interprets this little one!

2 Likes

Sooooo cute!!

2 Likes

On a side note:
Just letting some of our swappers know that we have a new badge for those that host swaps. We will be giving it out quarterly. To be in the running, just start a swap!

Star Organizer -
You’re a star in our eyes for keeping the swap boards going!
Swaps are amazing and only happen because wonderful people organize them. These people come up with new, exciting, and fresh ideas and take the time to keep them rolling. This little thank you will go out to one person each quarter who knocked it out of the park and was our STAR ORGANIZER! We thank you!

5 Likes

We also have a Crafty Chameleon badge too, do you qualify? Let us know!

Lettuce Craft has six distinct categories for crafting and some of our most adventurous crafters have journeyed onto each of these boards. They are our Crafty Chameleons!
If you have posted 3 or more projects to each of the crafting categories (Art, Home & Garden, Fashion & wearables, Fiber & Textiles, Food & Drink, and Paper & Vinyl Crafts) then claim your badge!
Send a message to @moderators along with the links to your projects to have this badge activated!

7 Likes

I had a little downtime and managed to get this little mouse done.

But the whole time, I kept seeing this.
![0210232044|540x500]spoiler[/spoiler]

22 Likes

I’d like to heart the top mouse, the bottom one creeps me out.

4 Likes

I am with you! I have an irrational response to anything clowns…yipes!

But, the first one is darling…blur the last one!!!

2 Likes

Lol! Sorry. I tried to blur. It was hard to do on my phone.

1 Like

The clown is hysterical.

3 Likes

lol It is well done, I will say that!

2 Likes

Your mouse is absolutely adorable @gozer! (I’m pretending I didn’t see the other one lol)

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion…But I like both :smiley:
I could almost hear the second mouse saying: " Do you want a balloon?" :smile:

7 Likes

Haha! I had no idea it would be so divisive. I thought it was funny! But seriously, now you can’t unsee it, right?

7 Likes

Lolol. Too funny!! I love the way your brain works. :laughing:

3 Likes

So here’s my take on this.
Little emo mouse who decided to try their luck and confess their love.

24 Likes

Oh my gosh…adorable!! Is he fabric?

4 Likes