Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Love that metallic contrast!

I agree, this was a fun inspiration. Here’s my version!

19 Likes

Love seeing your personal style shine through! This is so whimsical and I love the background marks!

4 Likes

This is adorable! I love how cute that bun-bun is!

I am so glad this image took off. At first I didn’t think I made a good choice because there weren’t many entries, but it took off and everyone really brought it to the next level! I still haven’t done mine. I am planning to work on it this weekend!

9 Likes

We’ve been invited to a Chinese New Year celebration. Tea is considered a proper host gift, so I used red and gold burnout fabric to make a bag for a pound of my favorite tea.
It needed a tag, and I thought of this month’s challenge…

23 Likes

So many great projects this month!!

3 Likes

Love this!

3 Likes

It works perfect for it. All the colors work together well and make it look very celebratory and to the theme. Your bunny is very cute!

4 Likes

Beautiful gift!

2 Likes

So vibrant and cool! I love what you did with the mark-making in the background.

2 Likes

What a gorgeous gift! lovely!

3 Likes

I kept meaning to incorporate this into one of my Junk Journal January pages, and today seemed like as good a fit as any. Here’s my loose interpretation.

The JJJ prompt today was texture, and I cut the rabbit from a cool bit of flocked paper @Magpie sent me. Super proud of myself for freehanding the rabbit, even though I forgot to mirror the image because I was drawing on the back. Here’s a closer shot of him:

18 Likes

Your rabbit looks fabulous! Well done for freehanding him, you did a great job!

3 Likes

Awesome! Definitely your style!

4 Likes

Super cool!

2 Likes

The rabbit is great, and i love that bit of grunge paper behind it!

2 Likes

I am just beginning to learn Procreate and decided that I would try out this challenge there. I am SUPER pleased with how it turned out.

23 Likes

Wow! The colors of the clouds are so dreamy. Great work!

3 Likes

It turned out beautifully!

3 Likes

Very cool! I don’t think we’ve had anyone use Procreate for a prompt yet!

5 Likes

Lovely!

@Abbeeroad , your rabbit is so cheerful with those bright colors!

@steiconi , that’s a brilliant gift idea!

5 Likes