Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Everyone has made such cute mice, even Pennymouse is cute in is own way!

I almost forgot and really need to work on tiny yarn embroidery.

He seems to be disgruntled at the loss of his envelope and accidental adventure.

20 Likes

Poor disgruntled mousie! But it looks like he is flying away, holding onto his balloon. So at least he’s headed for a life of adventure. (He really is cute, too!)

4 Likes

Aww! He looks really tiny!!!

3 Likes

He is right at 1.5 inches tall, and his balloon is 2.5 inches. Just a wee fella.

3 Likes

Finally finished my contribution!

22 Likes

So cute! Love that you used pinking shears on the balloon!

4 Likes

Awww, so cute!

3 Likes

You have captured the beady little eyes of a real mouse! However, they usually look startled and this one is definitely disgruntled. :laughing:

2 Likes

Cuuute!!

3 Likes

@AuFish - Hahahah! Pennymouse! Love it. I love your little mouse. The expression is so determined. That’s the face my cat gives me when I tell her no. Ha! Adorable!

@Bunny1kenobi - Your little felt cretion looks so sweet and comforting. Love the colors and charm of it. Completely adorable!!!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: Love all the different mice.
So cute.

To me he looks determined to at least keep the balloon. Very concentrated look on his face.

@Bunny1kenobi So sweet and soft looking :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Henrietta is from a tribe of Curly-haired Brown Mice and in their world, they have super helium, which allows balloons to stay afloat with lots of bling on them.

17 Likes

She is such a cutie.
Love the backstory :smiley:

This should be a thing in real life.

2 Likes

Love the touch of 3-D items, like the nose, eyes and bow. She’s a cutie!

3 Likes

Wow! Way to do “in your style”! Love all the lines-and-shapes goodness.

3 Likes

Signature Cindy! love the blinged out balloon!

6 Likes

Thank you all, Henrietta and I appreciate the complements.

4 Likes

@mellybelly81 @gozer @Sleepless-Ghost In my experience, disgruntled and determined tend to go hand in hand. :wink:

@Cindy I love that Henrietta is all curls and swirls, while the balloon and envelope are filled with straight lines. It ties them together in the narrative. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Man this is a fun thread! So happy to see everyone’s craftwork! :heart:

4 Likes