Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I love him! Great shading.

2 Likes

Awww, he’s really cute!

2 Likes

You did a great job kerping the main colors from blending. I loved pastel crayons bur always got them all over me. I used them on canvas, but i like seeing the texture under it. Adds depth to me.
Oh, i remember i used a smudge atick for tight areas.
Your monster looks so happy! Love him!

2 Likes

His eyes didn’t show up in black, so I improvised a bit.

17 Likes

Is that a monster basket? Love it!!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh I love his hair!

2 Likes

@gozer It is a monster basket! About 6 inches across but with stretchy sides, so size is flexible.

The prompt suggested making it personal, so I made him a useful basket case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Abbeeroad Thanks!

9 Likes

He reminds me of a cross between Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch.

5 Likes

Love how bright & happy the monster seems.

3 Likes

I am absolutely loving all of these renditions! I can only make monsters the way I make them, so it’s so much fun to see the personalities and charm of the makers shine through these guys/gals!

9 Likes

That basket is so dang cute! Love his yarn beard.

3 Likes

This is Homerette, she enjoys hanging at the bird feeder, hoping to make new friends.

I almost feel like I’m stealing a copyright by trying to replicate a Kwality Monster.

16 Likes

Such intricate patterns. Beautiful!!

3 Likes

Look at that swirly hair! Love it!!!

3 Likes

Love that you included your Cindy Doodles…that makes it your style!

5 Likes

Super cute, and definitely in your style!

4 Likes

Yep. Definitely felt this!

Love your rendition!

5 Likes

Haha! Nah, @Kwality570 volunteered. I think she’s really enjoying seeing all these creative renditions!

6 Likes

My turn! I finally had some time to sit down and get this done. Thank you @Kwality570 for allowing us to play with your monsters!

This is Edgar. Dont let your kids get too close. He looks a little creepy. Ha!

15 Likes

Homerette is cute! The colors and textures are fun together

Edgar does look like someone a touch on the iffy side. The highlights, especially on his beard are wonderful adding so much dimension.

5 Likes