Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

I started off with the Zebra fountain pen but while it writes ok it keeps skipping when I try to draw with it. I don’t know if it’s me or the cartridge.

https://www.amazon.com/Zebra-Stainless-Fountain-Pen-1-Count/dp/B00563I4Y0/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VE9N8BUSWGDG&keywords=Zebra+Pen+V-301+Fountain+Pen%2C+Stainless+Steel+Barrel%2C+Fine+Point%2C+0.7mm%2C+Black+Ink%2C+1-Pack+with+Refill&qid=1683396743&s=office-products&sprefix=zebra+pen+v-301+fountain+pen%2C+stainless+steel+barrel%2C+fine+point%2C+0.7mm%2C+black+ink%2C+1-pack+with+refill%2Coffice-products%2C89&sr=1-1

then I switched to the Pilot Kakuno extra fine tip and this did really well and is close in thickness to the 005 and 01 micropens I usually use.

https://www.amazon.com/PILOT-Kakuno-Fountain-Pen-10816/dp/B07KBN9YTK?th=1

4 Likes

Mist be the cartridge on the Zebra
Mine has never skipped.
Love the artwork! It is so cute, and stippling takes so long!

2 Likes

Beautiful drawing @geekgirl! I especially like how delicately you did the leaves.

3 Likes

Oh man. All those dots!!! :exploding_head:

Love the black and white and that you chose to do the ladybug in color. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It is great that by coloring the ladybug, the mushrooms are even more eye-catching. Very beautiful and delicate

5 Likes

It came with an extra cartridge so I’ll try swapping it out

2 Likes

Here is my take of this month! I decided to add this month’s to last month’s!

It turned out really good!

17 Likes

awww…the little duck looks so happy sitting among the mushrooms!

Nice combination!!

3 Likes

What a fun idea to combine the two! It’s totally adorable!

3 Likes

That’s super cute @GeekyBookworm!! I love your combination of the themes!

3 Likes

Great idea to smoosh the themes together. Now the cute duckling and ladybug can hangout in their happy place!

5 Likes

I live it @GeekyBookworm ! Combining the two was genius and turned out adorable!

2 Likes

Current crafting style is apparently hats. Sooo…

Edited to add action shot

23 Likes

Omg, what?!?! My mind is totally blown by this. It’s amazing!!!

6 Likes

That is such a unique mushroom hat! I love that you did the white ruffle…

4 Likes

Thanks Abbie! It is an attention grabber at the store!

I was trying to mimic the gills. The ruffles are crocheted with bamboo yarn which feels really lovely on my sunburned forehead.

3 Likes

Wow!! I love your take on this month, it’s so very creative!

4 Likes

Oh, wow. This hat is fantastic!

3 Likes

That hat is beyond cool!

3 Likes

:star_struck:
Wowza!

3 Likes