Craft This In Your Style - LC Edition

Wow, that’s amazing @AuFish! The little ladybird is so cute!

3 Likes

Thank y’all!

The ladybird beetle is the one part I can’t clearly remember making. It must have been a riveting part of the episode.

5 Likes

what a cool idea, to combine them! I like this very much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That hat is AMAZING!

3 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait for weather to cool enough to wear this all day.

3 Likes

Some of my leftover yarn was reminding me if something and I finally figured it out. Last June’s prompt! So I whipped it up yesterday.
Prompt

The basket was supposed to fit a Lego Minifig, but was to small so Catwoman gets a ride instead.

15 Likes

How cool!! I love seeing 3D interpretations of the themes!

3 Likes

Thats perfect and adorable. Great throwback!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing July’s project! Now that my move is done (other than unpacking) I might actually get to play this time!! :grin:

4 Likes

I have a new medium I am currently obsessed with. I am excited to remember this thread and see how I can translate this prompt into my medium.

3 Likes

yay!
good work
had not thought of creating a knitted rendition of these prompts! may try it

2 Likes

I will try to post again in August. I just didn’t see much traction, so I figured people needed a break.

8 Likes

Awesome!! I really like this thread, but I’ve had a few too many things going on. August would be great!

4 Likes

Some people have asked for this back, so here it is. August!

Let’s see what we can image from this!

14 Likes

This is just perfect for the craft medium I’ve pulled from stash for the grab bag swap! Oohh

2 Likes

I love Terry’s work!!! A great prompt!

2 Likes

Ack! So cute!

1 Like

Love. It.
I’m totally into the folk art thing right now so this is calling to me. Now what media do I turn too….??

1 Like

this is SO cute!!

1 Like

I decided to pull out my rarely used needle felting stuff for August’s prompt. I’ve been having a lot of fun practicing with it!

It measures 4" by 6". Yes, I chose that size on purpose.

Edit: I added a little more ground under skinny legs after taking this picture.

19 Likes