Crochet easter bunny! (With pattern)

I have never heard the term “fluffle” before, but I am SO here for it. :rofl: Thank you for sharing the cute little bunny pattern. Very sweet and fun for Easter prep and spring in general. :two_hearts:

1 Like

mmmm time to get some peeps to microwave…lol

Cute little pattern…and love that it is 3-D! It would make a cute bunting in a lot of happy colors!

2 Likes

I love the idea of hunting for these and having a souvenir of Easter to keep! It’s very cute.

2 Likes

Adorable! Thanks for sharing! I may add some of these to Operation Use Up Yarn. A bunting is a cute idea! :heart:

1 Like

Super cute! :rabbit:

1 Like

Adorable! Thanks for sharing the pattern. I’ve added it to our list of LC Crochet Patterns & Tutorials! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You linked it to me accidentally. It’s actually @bethntim’s pattern. :slight_smile:

1 Like

D’oh! Thanks for the heads up Laura! I fixed it.

2 Likes

So cuuuute!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness this is darling! Now I definitely want to make a garland too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bunny butt! So cute!

1 Like

Love this, add me to the list of people who will have new buntings from stash yarn! lol Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

BUNNY BUMS! ACK! This is so cute and I hope you make a BUNting with BUNches of them!

3 Likes

3 of 5 bun buns dun dun!

4 Likes

I did it!

7 Likes

That is adorable!

2 Likes

Super cute!!

1 Like

Love them!

1 Like

OK, I’m totally doing this. ADORABLE

Edit: I made some! They’re so cute!

2 Likes

Bookmarked! I feel a project coming on… it’s never too late to start something for next year, hahaha!

2 Likes