This is a super simple crocet easter bunny pattern. I think I’m going to make others in different colors and string it up into garland/bunting. You could also hide these in lieu of actual easter eggs! Something fun for the kids to keep
The finished product is about 6 inches by 3 inches
G hook and scrap yarn (about 40 yards)
- Magic ring with 8 half double crochet (HDC), pull tight and join (8)
- Ch 2, HDC inc in each stitch (16)
- Ch 2, HDC inc, 1 HDC, around (24)
- Ch 2, HDC inc, 2 HDC, around (32)
- Ch 2, HDC in X 4 (8)
- Ch 2, 1 HDC, 1 double crochet (DC) in kext 6 stitches, 1 HDC (8)
- Turn (do not chain), slip stitch (sl st) in 3, ch 7 (sc in 2nd ch from hook, HDC, DC X3, HDC, sl st in starting stitch to secure ear to head)
- Sl st in 3, ch 7, repeat ( ) from previous row to form second ear, sl st in 2
Fasten off from first bunny, keep hook inserted and yarn attached when you’re done with the second bunny.
Attach pom pom to center body of 1 bunny, place bunnies wrong side together and sc around, stuffing body lightly (optional)
Make a whole mess of bunnies to share with your friends! Quick google search said that a group of bunnies is called a fluffle! Or a colony but I prefer fluffle!!