Crocheted blanket Jack and Sally

Greetings Everyone,

Still figuring this format out. Completed this one. I started it three years ago while I was in nursing school. is full size and my daughter didn’t want a boarder on it. One of my goals this year is to finish a lot of the projects I have started over the years and simply not completed.

well and wonderment
Carol

43 Likes

That is an amazing amount of work and detail! :star:

2 Likes

Holy cow that looks like a lot of work. I love the design too. It’s wonderful!

1 Like

Stunning job Carol! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Holy smokes! Amazing!

2 Likes

This is sooooo cooooool!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I didn’t know you could do that with crochet.

But now the song “Jack and Diane” is stuck in my head.

1 Like

Its a corner to corner, I did it with a word graph, some people do them with a picture graph. I do better when I plan out each row like I do my beadwork. Then just go a long line by line.

1 Like

Amazing!

I’m not a speedy crocheter… but C2C boggles my mind for what you do with all of those colour changes :flushed: do you have to sew in a tail every time?

3 Likes

So gorgeous!!! You did such a fantastic job. And yay for completing projects - now is the time.

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never seen such an amazing colorwork blanket. This is absolutely stunning and I’m sure it’ll become a family keepsake for years to come!

1 Like

That is quite possibly o coolest blanket ever. Awesome job!

1 Like

WOW! This is amazing! I bet your daughter loves it!!

1 Like

Yes you weave them in like ya do any color change. Some people do it all when they finish. I do it every 10 or 20 rows depending on how many color changes i had to make

Excellent!! It is such a fun pattern! I know your daughter will love it to pieces!

1 Like

I am so in awe of this. Absolutely lovely!

1 Like

:point_right: WOOHOO! Your awesome project is a featured project this week! :point_left:

1 Like

This is gorgeous and an incredible amount of work.

1 Like

How impressive!

1 Like

This is AMAZING!!! It must have been so much work, and I bet it felt fantastic to finish! So vibrant and well done!!

1 Like