Crocheted Falling Hearts Scarf

I am sort of addicted to crocheting scarfs and wraps/shawls… I love variegated yarn and a scarf or shawl is perfect for that!

Here is the scarf made with a wool/acrylic blend, I’m not sure which brand I used…

Here’s the link of the pattern:

I enjoyed making this and I love the colours, they remind me of the fall.
It is a bit hard to see, but there are two hearts on both sides, one straight and the other upside down.
Since I own way too many shawls/scarfs/wraps, I donated them to the garage sale.

Soon it will get to the new owner! And hopefully she will wear it way more than I ever would.

Thanks for reading!

20 Likes

I love this scarf so much. It is so delicate.

2 Likes

This is really pretty! I am super slow at crochet so it would take me like 10 years to make one. But I have some yarn that would be pretty… I might need to make my own!

1 Like

I love this pattern! Great work. I might use this pattern once I get my new skein from the garage sale!

2 Likes

This is scarf is so very pretty. Thanks for offering it to the sale.

2 Likes

Please do so! This pattern isn’t hard, it is all about counting. This one is not very time consuming.

2 Likes

Of course, I am so happy we got ourselves a new home :heart:

Thanks all for your kind words! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s lovely! The colours in the yarn you chose are gorgeous too.

2 Likes

I have the pattern saved now so I will definitely give it a go!

2 Likes

Yay!! It is fun to make, you see the hearts appearing very soon!

2 Likes

Thats a really pretty scarf! What kind of yarn is that?! Lovely transitions.

I am working on one with Lion Brand Scarfie this morning (in between sneezes…bows head please, don’t let me sneeze on my project. Amen) Yours looks like so much fun! Mine is very basic because its for a youngish guy. But, it should be done this afternoon so I can move on to something more fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I like to watch Netflix while crochet something not so challenging (not always a good idea haha)

I am not completely sure, but I think it is Lang yarns, magic 60 fach

https://www.langyarns.com/index.cfm?a=articleSearch

It contains wool and acrylic.
The colour would be 89.0068

But I am not completely sure! I am sure about the wool/acrylic blend

1 Like

Ohhhh I like Lang! I made some socks out of one of their yarns awhile back. That shop closed so I dont know if I would be able to find anymore unless I ordered online. Beautiful choice!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I love the colours too!

I love Drops yarn and I use Scheepjes a lot, which is a Dutch brand.
This yarn was bought on my holiday, so I tend to buy what I know I can buy back in town :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful work, and beautiful yarn. I love the color palette of this one. It just feels cozy when you look at it.

2 Likes

These beautiful scarves have been picked as one of this week’s featured projects. Thank you for being an awesome part of LettuceCraft. You are awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! How awesome! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It really feels so good to be a part of this amazing community!

2 Likes

It is a beautiful scarf and your crocheting is fabulous! The new owner is very lucky. I am still on very basic crochet stitches so I will not be trying this pattern, yet.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Have so much fun crocheting! It is addictive :wink:

1 Like

I BOUGHT THIS AND I CANNOT WAIT.
So pleased to see it in the Featured Projects. I saw it in the Garage Sale and it was instantly a Featured Project in my heart. :slight_smile:

3 Likes