Cross Stitch Project Holder - Stitch and Go Case

I am excited to share a project with you all, the first in a long time!

This is the Stitch and Go Case by WhatSaysieMakes on Etsy. I liked this pattern so much I accidentally bought it twice! The seller was kind enough to refund me one of the purchases :see_no_evil:

I have wanted to make one of these for so long and remember that @Whistlefish made a beautiful Stitch and Go Case a few years back.

For my 40th birthday in January I was given an extremely generous collection of gift vouchers from my crafty bunch of friends so I was able to buy everything for this project with that, which was so special.

For the outside I used the goldfish print from Tula Pink’s Besties collection - I just love this fabric!!

I finished the binding to the outside with hand sewing, because I can’t go past that look, it’s so nice and neat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Practically everything you see has a pocket behind it :sweat_smile: so lots of places to store your hoops and patterns, I have it a little more loaded up now, so it’s more chunky but closes fine.

My favourite touch is the goldfish hiding under the needle minder :orange_heart:

Thanks for looking!

22 Likes

So gorgeous and cool!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is so nice and well made, as well as practical. I love the hidden fish, too.

2 Likes

So beautifully done!

2 Likes

I have this pattern pinned because I also remember WhistleFish’s version and was obsessed with it. Now I’m obsessed with yours!!! Epic project for your return to LC! :grin:

PS - Happy belated 40th! Welcome to the club. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you!
I quite like this club :partying_face:

3 Likes

Glad to have you back. And you came back with a BANG! This project is stellar. All your lines are so precise and clean. You did a phenomenal job. I also love that fabric. Goldfish for the win!!!

2 Likes

I have always admired your meticulous attention to detail. What a lovely holder!

1 Like

This looks like perfection and I love your fabric choices! Great way to start off year 41! Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you all so much! :smiley:

This is so dang cute! And the construction so lovely. The binding stripe is perfect, but then so is the checked fabric on the inside!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday! I love that your gift cards combined to cover the materials for this. It’s an amazing project, and the fabric and finishes you chose make it extra special! It’s both beautiful and looks awesomely functional, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Welcome back! It’s great to see you in LC again.
This is a great project, the fish fabric is so fun, and tons of pockets always win :slight_smile:

1 Like

:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: Congratulations! This amazing project is one of this weeks Featured Projects! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

What a gorgeous and useful item! I LOVE the little happy fishies saying hello!

1 Like

This is so gorgeous, and your sewing is stellar!! I love the colours and goldfish fabric too, such a happy vibe :smile:

1 Like

Thank you all so much everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is great! I love the fabric you chose :heart:

1 Like