Crow biscornu

I made a crow biscornu! I used my shiniest button since crows (like myself) are attracted to shiny objects

I can’t figure out how to photograph these things

One more for good measure

The chart I used

29 Likes

It’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

Nice one!

3 Likes

So pretty!

2 Likes

I love this so hard! It is the BEST!

2 Likes

I love seeing your biscornu! I hadn’t heard of these before I saw another one you posted and I’m in love :heart_eyes:

Are you using standard Aida cloth? I have some Aida I got from Amazon that seems a bit less stiff than the Aida I got from Joann’s, do you think one would work better for trying to make a biscornu?

3 Likes

I use 14 count aida cloth, I had never heard of biscornu until @storerboughtcreation started cranking them out!
I prefer the stiffer aida because it softens as you stitch it yet holds up it’s shape really well when you’re assembling it

4 Likes

Congrats! Your Crow Biscornu is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

3 Likes

Love this so much. As a biscornu or as a mini cross stitch.

2 Likes

Love the crow!
Thanks for sharing the pattern.

I get my best photos when I take them outside. I like sunny days, other people recommend overcast to soften the shadows

2 Likes

Oh, this is brilliant, a great project with a lovely pattern. Biscornu are wonderful :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the chart! Looks great!

2 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

I love it! The button choice is perfect.

2 Likes

Very nice job! I too had never heard of biscornus until seeing them posted here. What do you do with the finished product?

2 Likes

Its a fancy pincushion

3 Likes

I was thinking that’s what I’d use it for :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Lovely stitching! Great pattern, too!

2 Likes

This turned out so cool!! Gothic and spooky, gotta love it :black_heart:

2 Likes

Very cool!! The button complements it quite nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes