Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Gallery

Wow! So amazing :slight_smile:

You are really talented @artsycandice :hugs:

2 Likes

Recieved my amazing package from Magpie
I love The embroidery on the hoop, so well done I can’t stop staring at the flowers.
The box is folded together, so it can lay flat or be a box, its really a genius design. Its gonna come in handy in my craft room. I also got a great pouch with 3 seperate pockets and lots of fun extras. The flinging unicorns are super fun🀣

8 Likes

Yay! Super happy it got to you & you like it. I had fun with the embroidery, lots of new stitches for me.
I thought & thought about your cryptid list & kept coming back to how you said in your Q that no one can convince you Unicorns aren’t a crypto, lol. I just loved that sass and couldn’t resist going with it :smile: :unicorn:

I’ll make a post with the link to that box pattern, it could be sized up or down & made with all sorts of stabilizer. I tried double-sided fusible foam for the first time. It’s interesting stuff!

2 Likes

Sorry i have been absent. I have been really sick, but i feel like i am on the mends, finally.
The gallery is amazing. Thank you to everyone for making this such an awesome swap!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you are on the mend! I hope you feel 100% soon. :hearts:

2 Likes

So glad you are doing better @gozer!!!

1 Like

Oh gosh, so glad you are feeling better!

2 Likes