Custom notepad

Earlier this year I decided I wanted a notepad where I could check off my various ‘to do’ tasks as I completed them (imagine the feeling of accomplishment to see an entire list with coordinating check marks!).

After a little thought, I decided to make my own. This allowed me to incorporate a daily checklist for my everyday ‘to do’ tasks.

I purchased a graphics pack with navy and blush watercolor flowers, textures, and frames. I then used my Silhouette Studio program to create the notebook pages and to print and cut them. There are also some ‘daily task’ pages in the back of the notebook for days when I don’t need to make a checklist. The notebook pages are perforated, as are the little daily checklists in the back. I used the blush watercolor texture to make attractive end pages in the notebook and bound it all with a binding machine that I’ve had for years, but haven’t actually used until this project.

12 Likes

Oh, how I love me a list! And list tools! Very cool.

2 Likes

Oh how very pretty! You are the queen of that Silhouette

1 Like

Very nice! So pretty as well as functional…the wash is beautiful!

I am a list maker and love to cross things off…I am not at all organized about my list and often have multiples of the same list…I have lost track of days during this shut down and everything is blurred from day to day…I bet a list would help!

1 Like

What a cool idea to make a list of items that you need plus some extra spaces. I love the way you laid them all out too!

1 Like

This is so fabulous and pretty!

1 Like

Very nice!! I like how the colors seemingly go together!!

1 Like

Wow!! I love this!

1 Like

There are a lot of days when I don’t make a new list because so many items on yesterday’s (or the day before’s) list still need to be done :confounded:.

1 Like