Cutie Felt Mandrakes

I made this around the same time I made the other mandrakes, but didn’t want to flood LC with Mandrakes all at once.

These were made for @jillybeans for her daughters in the Flat Rate swap. I really like mandrakes and when she said she liked Harry Potter, I kind of got overly excited. I had been wanting to make mnadrakes, but didn’t have too much of a reason to. I thought this pattern was super cute. It is great for sitting on the couch and watching TV while you craft.

They too went exploring at the pond.

They are super sweet siblings who were happy to know they were going to the same home. The leaf falling on the one was a mistake, but I though it was cute and added character so I kept it.

Thanks for checking them out.

36 Likes

Super cute! Did you make the eyes too? Those pale ones are something else!

2 Likes

They are glass cabochons. I liked the way these ended up looking. I got a pack of about 20 and some were down-right creepy. LOL!

1 Like

Oh my gosh they are stinking adorable!! I actually love the falling leaf one! Their expressions are so great.

3 Likes

So cute! I think anything made in felt is cute…you did a great job giving them their own personalities!

1 Like

OMG they are absolutely adooooorable!!! :heart_eyes: Both cute and sneaky looking!!

1 Like

These really came out great! They have personality and look so playful. I’m sure they’ll be treasured.

1 Like

So adorable! You’ve certainly been harvesting a lot of mandrakes lately.

1 Like

I like the leaf design-- very cute!

1 Like

So cute!!!

1 Like

You did such an amazing job!! I love these! :star_struck:

1 Like

I absolutely love them! They are so adorable! My house is becoming flooded with mandrakes and it is amazing!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, they’re so adorable!! I really like the one with the falling leaves! Their expressions are fantastic.

3 Likes

Thanks and welcome to Lettuce Craft! I hope to see some of the things you make!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! I am glad they are happy in their new home.

1 Like

So cute and adorable. The eyes are awesome and I love the leaves. The hand crafting on these is wonderful.

2 Likes

:dizzy: :seedling: Congrats, these adorable little guys are one of this week’s featured projects! :seedling: :dizzy:

3 Likes

I AGGRESSIVELY LOVE THESE!!! Those are some lucky kiddo muggles!

1 Like

so super adorable! I love how different but similar they both are. Their personalities just shine right through!

1 Like

how cute - love them.

1 Like