D & F Contest - Spring Cleaning with a Twist!

I makes me feel so much better knowing i’m not the only one with such a garage.

3 Likes

A great excuse to go digging around :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooohhh I have an idea! But it’s a huge idea! And our spring break doesn’t start until that week (March 14), so I guess we’ll have to see if there will be enough time and energy before then!

2 Likes

Yesssssss, do it! I can’t wait to see :smiley:

2 Likes

I will have to jump in because I’ve already been trying to do this while trying to stash bust! I have some ideas so we’ll see what I can do. Good thing it’s a long weekend!

2 Likes

I finished my entry! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Huzzah! Our first entry, so exciting! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is my entry!

1 Like

I’ve posted my entry! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have an idea for a huge project that I need my dh’s help for, that we can’t start until Spring Break. I hope it turns out and we get it done in time. If not, I have a project I have been working on that I can use. Either way, looks like it’ll be close to the wire for me to post an entry.

1 Like

I repurposed otherwise-unusable faded yarn and old/weak thread (as well as discard items like used dryer sheets and lint) to make a Temari ball.
Temari Ball: D&F 2020 Q1 Contest Entry

5 Likes

I was wondering what you were making with that! I should have guessed. Nice entry!

2 Likes

That turned out fantastic! Thanks for entering :smiley:

1 Like

REMINDER! There’s one week left to enter this Contest :smiley:

2 Likes

I really hope I am able to complete the entry I want to use in time, otherwise I’ll use my backup entry.

2 Likes

All done :smiley:

4 Likes

I posted my “plant eating pig preventer” at

2 Likes

We did it! My husband and I were able to complete this monster of a project in before the challenge deadline! Even a day early! Woohoo!

Check out my phew, wow chaise to couch transformation. Now I can be comfortable without purchasing new furniture!

1 Like

Last day to enter!

2 Likes

Here’s my last minute entry:

2 Likes