Dangerously Pink multi-pocket travel pouch, gigantic with photos!

Congrats for sure…so many projects, so quickly and so coordinated and well made…what’s not to love!

1 Like

Aw, you gals. It was not a difficult project, honestly. It was just a lot of steps and playing around, fun for me, really :blush:

1 Like

This is AMAZING!!! Soooo useful, and so gorgeously made! Love all the little details like the glasses! XD

lol I was thinking that a class on using up the very last bit of one fabric or masterboard would be fun…seriously, I am still in awe of what you did with the veggies fabrics I sent you…EVERY little scrap!

2 Likes

I’m not finished with that project. I made 2 quilts and 2 bags. Seriously, I did actually use up every last bit, lol. Thanks for the fabric donation Linda :heartpulse:

1 Like

What an amazing gift set!
You rock!

1 Like

Beautifully done! :heartpulse:

1 Like

This is freaking amazing!!!

1 Like

Wow! I love every little detail :heart: So thoughtful

1 Like

It made it to it’s destination & was a big hillarious surprise. I was a little worried about all that pink but Kelli says it’s her “power colour” so it was a great choice after all!

5 Likes

so sorry to replying so late!! my laptop was down for over two weeks. eeek! can you imagine?!?! the horror!

first…what an awesome surprise this was. i was totally GOBSMACKED!

second… the craftsmanship is outstanding. all the details are amazing and well tended to. she even attached little notes with funny anecdotes to everything. she’s a funny one our @Magpie .

and third…the thoughtfulness and care that goes into planning and designing, shopping for and then creating a thing of this size and sending it out to a friend just floors me. how fortunate i am to have such a lovely person in my life. really, i am so thankful for you my friend.

7 Likes

Aw, Kelli stawwwp. You are making me tear up :sob:. That’s what I get for checking the interwebz from work, lol.
I’m glad you like it chica, you deserve fancy gifts from friends! It was fun to make, the entire time I was laughing to myself. Awesome good times. XO

1 Like

Finally finished the sewing kit to go with this bag!

1 Like

How did I miss this last year?? It’s fantastic, most things made with pink are.

3 Likes

Wow!! You did such a great job on this. There are so many fun details to the different components - that spot to store earrings? Brilliant! The hot pink binding contrasts perfectly with the lighter pink, as does the blue roller skate fabric. All around - spectacular!

2 Likes