Diagon Alley

I bought a kit from @lindyv321 to make this book nook for my DD for Christmas. (Lights purchased separately.) She is a die hard Pott Head! Lol! I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for looking!

30 Likes

Great job! I love it lit up!

I have a blank one of these, still trying to figure out what i want to display! :smiley:

1 Like

This is a great gift! SO COOL!

1 Like

She will love it; it looks great!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

This is really cool!!! It looks so next level all lit up!

1 Like

Thank you!

Very charming! Agree with everyone else in that it looks amazing lit up

1 Like

Thank you!

That’s so cute! Is @lindyv321 selling kits somewhere? I haven’t seen her in ages…

1 Like

Thank you!

She’s around…. Just busy. She lives in my metro area so we connect every now and again. I knew she had that file for her glow forge and asked how much she would charge to cut one for me. The rest is history. :wink:

1 Like

That is so cool. Please tell her hi & send happy healthy wishes to her & her fam. Kids must be so grown up by now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good to hear! I’ve been thinking about her lately as it’s been awhile since I’ve seen anything posted from her. Ironically, I was wondering if she was still using her glow forge to make fun creations, which she clearly is :blush:.

And you’ve done a great job of transforming the wooden structure! What a fun gift! This will be such a charming addition to a bookshelf.

1 Like

Looks great! I’ve been thinking of making one of these. It looks fun!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

:zap: :heart: :books: Congratulations! Your delightful Diagon Alley is a featured project this week! :books: :heart: :zap:

1 Like

This turned out sooooo cool! I love it!!!

1 Like

Oooooh! Thank you!!

I’m alive! This turned out great!!

3 Likes

Hi, Lindy!

I’m glad you like it, she was so happy to get it!