Dinosaur Fridge Magnets

I love dinosaurs and I got super excited when the sign-ups for the Dinosaur swap opened. We haven’t gotten partners yet, but I was so inspired that I went ahead and made some cute dinosaur fridge magnets for myself.
I recently found the fun of felt, and I bought a bunch. I mean a TON in my excitement. I need to whittle it down some for storage reasons, so I decided to make the magnets out of felt. This was the first time I sewed felt like this, normally I make 3-D stuffies out of it. It was fun and I think it turned out cute.
They are 2"x2" and have 2 strong magnets on the back of them. I was inspired by some super awesome magnets that @Magpie made me of my cats.
I am including two pics because the colors vary so much, but the true color is somewhere in between. Oh! And I was so proud that the French knots for the eyes turned out so well! Those things are hit and miss for me. Ha!

If you think dinosaurs are fun and want to join…

26 Likes

These are so adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are so cute!

1 Like

Cute! And yay for the French Knot Gods smiling on you!

1 Like

These are adorable!

1 Like

Those are adorable!

1 Like

I love these! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

so freaking cute!

1 Like

These are SO CUTE!!! I may have to make some like those for myself if you don’t mind… XD

1 Like

Those are really cute.

1 Like

Make away! I have a t-rex one sketched out to make later.

1 Like

Awww! Super duper cute!

1 Like

These are gorgeous, and beautifully stitched!! :sauropod: :t_rex:

1 Like

So cute…the colors are happy!

1 Like

these are so cute!
i extra love their googly eyeball!

1 Like

Here is one of the magnets that @Magpie made me that inspired these magnets. She has made me 5 so far. They are one of the sweetest things I have ever gotten because they are of my cats. This is Mew, originally the neighbors’ cat but I adopted her after they threw her out. I love these magnets so much!!!

5 Likes

I remember those! so sweet.

1 Like

These are adorable!!!

1 Like

Awww, dude. I’m so happy you like them & even happier you’re making more. Those dinos are SO FRIKKEN CUTE! & your stitching is superlative, really, gosh.

1 Like

Love. I LOVE them. Thank you again for such a sweet gift.