DNA model - laser cut

For some reason I cannot send you a personal message.
Could you send it to joepie985@hotmail.com ?

Welcome to the site, Henk!(once you’ve posted a little more, you’ll get access to more features, like private messages.) That’s so cool to see that more students will get to enjoy this awesome project!

Ok, sent! Enjoy! :wink:

Hello @saintcady it’s a very nice job! I’m a biology teacher and I think this modelisation can help my students to understand how DNA works. It is possible to get the model so that I can build one for my school? Thanks in advance.

You can write to my to laurentakn@gmail.com

Laurent from France!

Sent! Enjoy!

1 Like

I love this! Would you be willing to send me the file? ileavittcarlson@laconiaschools.org. I’ve been looking for a way for my students to better understand DNA and to get to be crafty!

Sent! :purple_heart:

This is really cool. Could you please send me the file? It’s really cool how this model lays flat and can be assembled into 3 dimensions.

1 Like

OMG. This is so cool. We have a lasercutter at our highschool. Ideal to challenge my students in different domains. I would really love the file. If possible could you send it? My email is liseclaes AT hotmail

Lots of love from Belgium.

Lise

1 Like

Sent! :relaxed:

Hello, is there any way I could get a copy of this file? I would give you credit of course! I am a high school biology teacher in Oklahoma. I love this so much! We have a makerspace with two lasers.

Thank you in advance!!!

1 Like

my email is elim AT baschools DOT org

1 Like

Sent!

Any chance you would mind sharing the file with me?
My school email is rivase@rcschools.net
Thanks

Sent!

1 Like

I am a Biology teacher with a laser cutter. Would you be able to send the files? I have 3D printed some DNA Models but I love the 2D/3D flexibility of this set. Really awesome work!!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. I am a first year biology teacher starting mid year (right during the DNA unit!) and I would LOVE to have this for my class. I have a laser cutter, would you be willing to send the file to firesprite83@gmail.com? This is such a good model.

1 Like

Thanks! Sent!

Hi Saintcady
This DNA model is amazing. I have some disengaged students who would get a lot out of this model. Could you send me the file?
Thanks

1 Like

My email is simonboonstra@gmail.com
thanks