DNA model - laser cut

Sent!

Could I get a copy of the files for this? my email is luker3dprinter@gmail.com

Sent!

1 Like

Oooh I love this!

1 Like

Hi! may you share the draw with me? I work as a biology teacher in Brazil and this will really helps my students to learn in a funny way (email: profamandaabio@gmail.com)

Sent!

Love this DNA model!! I have just bought a laser and had been searching on line for a file for a laser cut DNA model and your model was the only one I found. Would you be kind enough to share your file with me. I am not a teacher but would still like to make the model. If I am sucessfull I would like to make one for my grandchildren’s school. Thank you in advance for your considertion.

Shirley Smyth

1 Like

Can you send me the file please? marwa.sabaayon@hotmail.com

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing. Our school where I work as a biology teacher just got a laser cutter. This model would be great for our students. Would you be willing to send me the cut files?
(moritz.roevekamp@kuezh.ch)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Moritz

1 Like

Greetings from Denmark. I have a laser cutter and would love this model!

Please email me at md@vindehelsinge.nu

Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Yet another request. I’m the teacher with the laser cutter, and our biology teacher just this morning asked “Can you cut me some DNA base pairs that fit together?”

This model is wonderful.

If you could send to paul@pacemschool.org that would be great!

1 Like

@saintcady This is AMAZING! I’d LOVE to get a copy of this for my laser! Can you send your file to me for my HS kids? I’ve got a laser in my classroom that I can use it with! Thank you!

1 Like

Can I just say how much I love this project & all da love it gets from searching teachers all over the place? Pls send me a file too? I know teacher people I can surprise with it, there’s a laser thingy at the library I can use. Thank you!

4 Likes

Same! Every time it pops up in the feed, I smile because I know someone else has stumbled across it.

5 Likes

Hi Ivy- can you send me the file for the laser cut DNA? I’d love to make this for my kids and of course I need it like yesterday for my class. LOL. Thanks!

Hi- any chance you can share the DNA model for the laser cutter with me? I’d love to have it for my students. I’ve got a laser in my classroom.

Hi! Sorry it took a bit, but I’m now caught up on sending files to all the email addresses I have.
@tmatto @Shirley if you can get me an email address I’ll send to you too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank youuu! You’re amazing tmatto @ lindenusd.com

1 Like

Sent!

2 Likes

This looks incredible!! I’ve been searching for a DNA model for quite some time, and this is exactly what I need for my class. Would you mind sending me the lasercut file? melanie.senn at schuleviwa.ch

1 Like