DNA model - laser cut

Sent!

1 Like

This looks incredible! Iโ€™ve been searching for a DNA model for quite some time, and this is exactly what I need for my class. Would you mind sending me the lasercut file? duli.martinez.o@gmail.com

1 Like

Sent :wink:

1 Like

hello, this is amazing project doing in class with students. Do you mind sharing your cutting files? thanks

Sent!

2 Likes

I love every time this topic pops up!! Thank you for sharing your file!

3 Likes

Sent!

1 Like

This is awesome! I just finished cutting our letter tiles to play with base pairs for a teacher. If you have a chance, would you be willing to share your cut file? Iโ€™d love to surprise her with the additional resource! :slight_smile: savery@bonnyeagle.org

2 Likes

1 Like

You are awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She really, really is!

Hi, this model is crazy. I teach biology and I have a laser cut. Could I have yur cutting files? Thanks, Nicolas

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi
Great works, could I have a copy of the files?
this is my mail: gianluca.badalamenti@gmail.com

Sent!

Hi,
I have access to a laser cutter at my school and would LOVE to make these for my Bio students. Is there any chance I could please have a copy of your files for printing?
People are posting emails so Ill add mine too. (Iโ€™ll use my throwaway just in case anyone gets the wrong idea here) teegz@hotmail.com
Thank you so much in advance!
Cheers T

1 Like

Sent!

1 Like

I love it! Could you please share the file? Iโ€™ll laser cut it for my sonโ€™s Science class.
My email claudialo2000@gmail.com

Good morning
Could you please share the file with me? I would love to laser cut it and give it to my sonโ€™s Science teacher, she has done so much for my kid this year, it would be the perfect end of the year present for her
My email is claudialo2000@gmail.com
Thank you so much

1 Like

Sorry that took a bit. Files sent. :wink:

1 Like