Dotee Swap - April 2024 CLOSED

Thanks, Kelli, I am excited to take part soon! My instagram shows some of my recent projects.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks, I have an instagram account that shows some of my current projects.

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so! Sorry for the multiple replies to everyone, Iā€™m still learning the ropes of this messaging system :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Mugworts_Castle, if you have any questions about swapping after you read the rules, feel free to reach out to the @SwapMods. We are here to help and look forward to seeing you in swaps soon!

Getting partners done now during lunch break. Sorry for the delay - my Mac at home is slowly dyingā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what I canā€™t save this in the second post but here are partners - Iā€™m sending info now.

Partners

Smmarrt>><><<curiousfae

2 Likes

Partner info sent. I donā€™t know why I canā€™t post the complete list. Itā€™s probably me but Iā€™ll figure it out.

3 Likes

Yay! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve swapped with @whatthepuck before. Exciting!

2 Likes

Yes please! Iā€™m hoping I can join the next one! :purple_heart:

Iā€™ve had a great idea! Acquiring materials and forming a pattern.

1 Like

Ha, Iā€™m at the beach in Maine and just letting ideas swim in my head. And when I get back I have a mini quilt art piece to finish by Thursday. I sometimes need a deadline to kick me into gear.

But I love having dotee ideas floating around my brain.

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™ll take a look :smiley:

1 Like

I made some progress today! Iā€™m kinda loving it already.

1 Like

I like the research part - getting some ideas and thinking about techniques and embellishments.
Have a good week, everyone!

2 Likes

Iā€™m finishing up school this week. Iā€™ll get started this weekend.

2 Likes

I just finished a big art piece and can start thinking about this dotee.

A few of dotees Iā€™ve received over the yearsā€¦some may have not been specifically doteesā€¦but they ate fun anyway.

I especially love the mini me.

5 Likes

Fun! I loved it.

Eeek! I think my dotee for @thanate is officially done! Iā€™ll PM when I get it in the mail, which will most likely be Saturday morning!

3 Likes

The mini you is so fantastic!

I am still plugging away on my ATCoins, but hoping to finish that swap up soon so I can shift gears to this one. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Adorable! Now I definitely understand your line item about a ā€œself-portrait.ā€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I definitely remember that giant moth from the other site! Iā€™ve gotta say my favorites there are the little tweedy owl and the absolutely disgruntled corvid. :grin: :+1: Totally delightful. :cherry_blossom:

Iā€™ve only been in the one Dotee swap before, and I got this beautiful little double-Dotee from The Raging Sloth. Itā€™s a pair of Kodama from Hayao Miyazakiā€™s ā€œPrincess Mononoke.ā€
Kodama Dotee from RagingSloth
I love their sweet faces and the pretty hanging glass leaf beads. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes