Dotee Swap - April 2024 CLOSED

So excited to get partners this week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping it’s a great sized swap! I’ve been reorganizing my craft findings in anticipation. :rabbit2:

1 Like

6 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, @Smmarrt !!! (Really, my brain needed help!) My Q is sent!

3 Likes

I’ll keep this open until 6 pm PST - I work until 5:30 so I’ll send out partner info when I get home. :grinning: :smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Hi I’m new here but have participated in art swaps on Flickr years ago. I would like to join in! Am I too late?
Erin

2 Likes

Hi @Mugworts_Castle - welcome to Lettuce Craft!

We have some stipulations around swapping that you’ll need to meet first:

Check out the Swap Rules for reference and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions!

1 Like

Ok thanks. I guess I’ll just keep checking in and try to get established. I look forward to participating soon :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome @Mugworts_Castle ! Look forward to swapping with you.

2 Likes

There might be another round in a month or two, we used to make these often, in the olden days…

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft. Would love to see some of your work if you want to post it!

2 Likes

I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t. I should!
Should I?

Yup. Frantically filling out my questionnaire. May regret my decision in a week. :joy: But I’ve been needing a little handheld craft that isn’t one of the ones I started months ago and need to finish, haha.

4 Likes

Working on my Q now.

1 Like

Thanks, Kelli, I am excited to take part soon! My instagram shows some of my recent projects.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks, I have an instagram account that shows some of my current projects.

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so! Sorry for the multiple replies to everyone, I’m still learning the ropes of this messaging system :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Mugworts_Castle, if you have any questions about swapping after you read the rules, feel free to reach out to the @SwapMods. We are here to help and look forward to seeing you in swaps soon!

Getting partners done now during lunch break. Sorry for the delay - my Mac at home is slowly dying…

2 Likes

I don’t know what I can’t save this in the second post but here are partners - I’m sending info now.

Partners

Smmarrt>><><<curiousfae

2 Likes

Partner info sent. I don’t know why I can’t post the complete list. It’s probably me but I’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

Yay! I don’t think I’ve swapped with @whatthepuck before. Exciting!

2 Likes