Dr Hedwith's Basement Laboratory: A Dr Potter's Medicine Show Diorama

Amazing! Rings on the table, candle spot on the ceiling… you think of everything!

1 Like

Haha! This is perhaps why projects like this end up taking WAAAAAAY longer than anticipated. I just keep thinking of things! Sigh.

THANKS!

I love it!

Loved the book, love this project!!!

I love the little details: the smoke stain, spilled brandy, broken elixir bottle, manacle, trash in the gutter, tonic for sale sign… ah, it makes my heart happy because not only is this an amazing miniature scene, but you took it next level! You are a genius at this stuff!

I would hit that heart button a gazillion times if I could!

@Bunny1kenobi Oh YOU! Share yours if you feel like putting in the time, because it IS AMAZING! You manage to actually MAKE you miniature pieces!

1 Like

Lol! I put mine up, too! :blush:

1 Like

Y’all go look at @Bunny1kenobi’s interpretation!

1 Like

What fun!! Love all the details!!

1 Like

How fortunate for us who love miniatures and such attention to details to see two different takes on this…glad you both collaborated and posted! It sure makes coming here a thrill to see such talent…love them BOTH…love love!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Your work is just so insanely epic. This is fantastic! <3

So, so cool! I love all the tiny details, and how there’s something to see from every angle and view. Beautifully made my friend.

DANG! That is awesome!

Oh my goodness, you guys! THANKS SO MUCH!

Oh my goodness, all the details and love and attention in this are just incredible!!

1 Like

All the tiny bits, bringing his imagination to life!

1 Like

Amazing, love everything! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, all of you!

1 Like

Holy crap, this is awesome!!! <3

Awww, thanks!