Dragon Familiar Art Doll

Holy cow! That is fabulous!!! I am in love. It’s face is slightly reminiscent of the luck dragon. I am so curious how you made the internal structure. This is so so lovely. You are so amazingly talented. Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

And… what is that creature in the background with the red eyes? I must know about it! :laughing:

1 Like

@bunny thank you! it’s a lot of work but worth it! Bubblyleaf does a really good job. I must have watched 30 of her videos at least.

@gozer thanks a ton! The feet were especially difficult. :grimacing: I really had to work on them. My favorite part is the wings because I never had any problem with them. Lol

@artsycandice good to hear from you! Thank you! The skeleton is made out of a triple-thick wire structure connected to the clay pieces (the feet and head) then wrapped in fleece.
Oh and the red-eyes creature is Mothman!! I am having trouble remembering who made it but it was from someone on here. :heart: I feel bad that I can’t remember!!! :sob:

As far as I know the name isn’t on him anywhere.

6 Likes

@PerfectlyBohemian made Mothman!

4 Likes

Thank youuu!!! I’m going to put her name on the lil bag.

1 Like

Here are a few more she made.

3 Likes

Amazing!!! No other words for how awesome this is!

2 Likes

Thanks, Dear!

1 Like

This is amazing!!

:fireworks: Congratulations, this is a featured project for this week :fireworks:

2 Likes

OMG just freaking ADORABLE!!! I totally want a whole house full of those!!! :heart_eyes: I’m not surprised your SiL loves it :smiley:

2 Likes

This is so amazingly magical! Like flight is going to happen at any minute! Gorgeous work.

1 Like

This is gorgeous! And it does seem like it fits her. Great job! Might have taken a whole year but I’m certain it will be cherished a whole lifetime :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Made my day!

@Loop-da-Loop thank you! And as long as I don’t make them I want a house of them too. :joy: It was definitely a labor of love.

@Kwality570 thank you! I’m glad she looks animate. I definitely enjoyed making the wings.

@imera thank you! She brought her with her to the Renaissance Fair so I assume she’ll be a regular part of her outfit.

3 Likes

That is EPIC :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow, WOW!! This is so cool!!
She fits your SIL so perfectly!
Very beautiful!!

1 Like

Holy moly, that is amazing!! Wow!!

1 Like

@Riechan @jemimah @saintcady
Thank you very much!!

1 Like

That is some serious talent! It looks so realistic. I love it. :heartpulse::exploding_head: Wow!

1 Like

Thanks, Dear!

1 Like