Duck Biscornu

What can I say? I have a new obsession. I canโ€™t seem to stop making these :blush:

@roler and I have been friends for 20 years now. Her parents are always so nice to me. In fact, her mom has sent me yarn on several occasions, as well as a book of cross stitch charts that made her think of me. As a thank you, I made her a duck biscornu. She loves ducks, and hopefully she will love this.

I wish Iโ€™d gotten a photo of the top piece when it was finished before I sewed the two pieces together. I will hold onto it until roler visits at the end of the month. She can then hand deliver this to her mom for me. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

These are all such fun! You keep surprising me with new posts and Iโ€™m amazed how many youโ€™ve been able to finish in such a short time.
Plus, congrats on 20 years on friendship!! Impressive and heartwarming. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Another terrific biscornu!

2 Likes

What a lovely and thoughtful gift.

2 Likes

Ooh, thatโ€™s prettyโ€ฆevery time I see one of your finished biscornus it makes me want to try one myself!

2 Likes

You have some mad biscornu skills! And what a sweet gesture. Props to 20+ years of friendship, too.

3 Likes

Wonderful pressie and friendship!

2 Likes

Hey lady, if you enjoy something and are great at it, which you are!, then why not keep making them :joy:

1 Like

You just keep nailing it with the biscornu! I am sure the recipient will be touched and honored to have you handiwork!

I have a few biscornu patterns on my pinterest and you may just have inspired me to actually get one and make it!

1 Like

This is beautiful!

When I read the title I thought it said Bicorne instead of Biscornu, so I was really hoping for a duck wearing one of these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicorne

3 Likes

Ok, there needs to be a biscornu of biscornes now!

2 Likes

She will LOVE it!! Itโ€™s wonderful!!

1 Like

Ok. Iโ€™m picturing a rubber duck wearing one of these. And now I must try to design one. Challenge accepted!

1 Like