Easter Bunny in an Egg

I made this little lady for the Easter Egg swap. You had to make something that would fit into an Easter egg. I modified a pattern I got for a mouse by changing the nose shape and adding ears and I thought it turned out really cute! She was made with wool felt and love. :heartpulse:
Here she is, coming out of her shell, to say Hello Spring!

Extra shot because I thought she was cute.

Full body. She looks like she is listening intently.

And my partner, @Juju’s pic from the gallery. It looked so sweet.
bUNNY

26 Likes

Just too cute! You got a great expression on the face!

2 Likes

She’s adorable and so tiny! You did a great job altering the pattern to fit your needs.
What a fun thing to find in an Easter egg! I saw the swap and wondered what kind of creations would make their way into the eggs, this is perfect!

3 Likes

So cute! Who wouldn’t love to open an egg to see that little face inside?

2 Likes

This little bun is so adorable! Great job!

2 Likes

Adorable! She actually reminds me of an antique Steiff stuffed animal that belonged to my grandmother. Or the E. H. Shepard illustrations from Winnie the Pooh. She has an air of being well-loved.

2 Likes

Ah, I was a huge Pooh fan as a kid. Ironically, my favorite was Rabbit. I have a stuffy of the original one on my bookshelf. Not the yellow one, but the antique-looking one. I love them both though.

2 Likes

So darling.

2 Likes

I like the visible stitches at the center front of the head. And the ear patches!

2 Likes

Too cute! Simply by placing the eyes far apart, you’ve given her so much character.

2 Likes

Cutest little bunny! Perfect for an Easter swap!

1 Like

That is just precious!

1 Like

So adorable! I love the stitches across her nose.

1 Like

:rabbit: :sun_with_face: :heart: Congratulations! Your adorable Easter Bunny in an Egg is a Featured Project this week! :heart: :sun_with_face: :rabbit:

1 Like

I am a handicraft manufacturer, a lot of my friends have been weavers for many years but none of them can make the first handcrafted products that is as exquisite as the one you made. Really cute and beautiful.

2 Likes