Easter Egg Swap Gallery

oh, I’m glad they arrived quickly! They look great on you!
and I should have added a footnote on the card – this is actually happy mail that I rec’d recently from @endymion that she intended to be reused for someone else, so I was able to turn right around & send to you! :heart:

5 Likes

lovely patches, @Bugaboo !! I still haven’t gotten up the nerve to try those, even though I have the supplies, LOL
also love the idea of the egg carton/container!!

So many fun ideas throughout this gallery – I already want to do this swap again, LOL
What else can we use as the theme for this summer/ fall? teehee

and @momiemae , what a nice selection! I admire your crochet skills! That mushroom pencil topper is delightful! :mushroom:

2 Likes

I received from @roler today! She sent lots of tasty candy, 3 cute plushies (my son loves Pokemon), a crochet bookmark, koala, bird, and cute chick magnet (I think that’s my favorite).

Thanks so much, I love everything!!

17 Likes

The crocheted critters are adorable!

5 Likes

Oooh. Can we get a loser pic of the crochet items? I cant see them too well. But the package looks amazing.

2 Likes

I put up a post with the crafts I made here:

And here are some closeups of the tiny amis in their eggs:

19 Likes

Adorable! That chick looks like a project i could handle…thx for the great ideas!

3 Likes

Egg-lishious!

4 Likes

That koala is SO CUTE!!! I can’t believe he fit in an agg!

5 Likes

@roler What an amazing package! That koala melts my heart. And I love that you included a springy robin! They definitely mean spring is coming!

5 Likes

There are so many cool and creative ways to stuff an Easter egg! Such a creative group. Loving all the pictures.

8 Likes

I adore that robin! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mel’s package was great! I finally have pictures of everything – I will upload this afternoon! And that bee is even more adorable in real life! Thank you so much, Mel!

6 Likes

I’m so bummed I missed out on this. I hope we’ll do it again next year because I love the idea and I love what you all came up with! Great gallery!

6 Likes

stopped at the mailbox yesterday to find the most amazing package from @grenouille78!!! lots of foxy goodness and chocolate!!
behold:

inside the eggs!!

check out the cutest little fox brooch and painted rocks
and inside the wrapped packages are the sweetest magnets ever!! (please ignore the coffee stain on my table)

and i didnt get a good pic of them, but she also sent me some super fun fox/nature themed buttons and stitch markers!! thank you @grenouille78 for the most amazing easter egg swap!! it was definitely the most fantastic part of my day yesterday to find that happy package waiting for me!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

19 Likes

Wow, what a great package! It’s so much fun seeing what different crafters think of, to tuck inside the eggs. Love the painted rocks! The ami fox brooch and the food magnets are also super cute.

5 Likes

@grenouille78 What awesome little magnets and that little crochet fox is too cute! Great package!

4 Likes

cute crocheted fox & the rocks are fantastic! a happy pkg indeed!

5 Likes

@grenouille78 those painted rocks are fabulous! Great idea fir this swap too, concidering how much rocks weight. Great way yo take advantage of the flat rate pricing. The fox is totally adorable!

7 Likes

I’m looking and liking everything I am seeing! There is such a wide assortment of goodies filling these eggs. So much fun!

5 Likes