Easter Egg Swap Gallery

That tiny hoopla is incredible! The whole package is fantastic.

4 Likes

There are so many cute things in there! That paper chick-egg is pretty flippin’ cool!

4 Likes

everything looks so cool!

1 Like

What a cool package!

2 Likes

Wonderful!
@gozer , this pkg made me smile!

3 Likes

Woot woot for picture posting being back!
Check out this awesome package from @marionberries i don’t even know where to start!!!
The whole kitncaboodle

This banner-she fit it so beautifully into the egg I hated unrolling it

The cutest card! Isn’t her handwriting fab?!?

These adorable little wood chipboard ornaments that are veggies in disguise. The potato in the tutu is dope!

These ornaments: sheep, chicks, and a bunny with the cutest floppy ear
Side note: my mom had a rabbit named Flopear Flopear

These beads!! I cannot express how happy they make me

Slap bracelets!

And candy. My favorite of all time!

This may be my favorite swap ever!

20 Likes

Wow! So much fun in some tiny eggs. The banner is so bright and cheerful, the wooden ornaments are fun and wacky, and those beads are artsy and colorful. The felt ornaments and all the other things are cute, too. Nice swap package!

5 Likes

The wooden veggies were from a stitch marker swap ages ago and I’ve always loved them, but they got burried in my stuff, just perfect for an Easter egg stuffer!
I had fun with all these little treasures. Enjoy!

7 Likes

That broccoli!

4 Likes

that sheep is just the cutest!!!

3 Likes

What a great package! That little bunting is adorable and so are the ornaments.

3 Likes

OMG! Those little ornaments from @marionberries couldn’t be cuter! I love them so much!

5 Likes

@marionberries That bunting is so cute and tiny! It’s incredible. The beads are amazing. Love them to bits. And the ornaments are absolutely adorable! I am amazing at how much you fit in an egg!

5 Likes

Well, the bunny and the lamb kept jumping out of the egg and ended up nestled in between the eggs (they didn’t fit) but the little eggies were very happy inside the easter egg, go figure. LOL. The bunting almost didn’t make it in because it was just so cute. I wanted it. And yes, I know I can make my own but why?

6 Likes

:rabbit: :sun_with_face: :tulip: Your Easter-iffic Gallery has been Featured this week! Congratulations to all your swappers on your beautiful creations! :tulip: :sun_with_face: :rabbit:

5 Likes

That’s so cool! Thanks.

1 Like

@grenouille78 received my package the other day but is having issues with her internet. i didnt take pics of all. the. things. just the things i made. so here is part of what i sent her!!m a couple of dishcloths and a little bee stuffy:

16 Likes

That bee is darling! It makes me want to work with yarn. I am not even familiar enough to know if it is knit or crochet. I am guessing crochet? Tell me if I am wrong.

4 Likes

its knit. i cannot for the life of me figure out how to crochet!!

4 Likes

@Lynx I adore how @gozer snuck your own art into your package. And decorating lip balm with gorgeous labels is such a clever idea.

@jillybeans those knitted eggs are just lovely! :heart_eyes:

@marionberries I’m envious of that tiny moon rabbit hoop.

@bethntim the teeny garland has such happy colors. Love it.

@mel that bumblebee is so sweet!

4 Likes