Easter Egg Swap Rd 2 Gallery! S/O March 24

Wow! @juju really was able to pack a lot of goodies into those eggs! I love the rabbit pendant (partial to bunnies).

3 Likes

Pretty pendants, and the paper clips are so cute!

I received my package from @kayrun! I got very spoiled!

First of all, I expect to gain about 10 pounds eating this:

She also sent, along with the eggs, this adorable tin:

Within which were some awesome buttons and pretty Washi tape:

She made an adorable Easter basket

With felted eggs and a super tiny bunny to go into it

I also got some cute felt Easter shapes and tiny envelopes and letter papers.

Look at the adorable wooden bunnies! So cute!

And last but not least, Sculpey canes for making miniatures!

This was some mighty spoilage! Thanks so much, @kayrun!

9 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it arrived without incident, and hopefully the chocolate isn’t too melty!
(I started to panic when I realized it was traveling to a hot locale)
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Cool package! Is there a certain image on the polymer clay cane? The tiny basket with eggs and bunny are so wee and adorable!

3 Likes

I received an amazing package last night but I tried to take photos up close of the tiny items and without proper light, it was difficult. So I brought the package to work to take some daylight photos, but it has decided to thunderstorm today. At least our break room area has good overhead light and I’ll be able to get some there. Look at this dreary day:

3 Likes

It’s an overcast day here too.

2 Likes

I think the cane is just rainbow colors.
This was my first time needle felting and it was much more difficult than I envisioned :stuck_out_tongue:
I will have to practice some more (and buy some thimbles or other finger protectors)
But at least the little eggs fit in the basket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received the most amazing package from @endymion today. I was so in awe as I was opening all of it. I’m sorry I’m bad at photos, but I promise I tried to get some good ones.

Here is the package before I opened any of the eggs. Notice the amazing sewn basket. I love the fresh oranges and pinks. Reminds me of spring moving into summer. Look at those decoupaged eggs too. They were paper and you peeled the string to open them. So cool!

Shiny vintage beads!

Lots of charms/whimzies! I love the dinos the best but the little house you can turn into a pendant is soo neat. Tiny houses was on my theme list.

Some cute Easter napkins and monster alphabet washi tape!

Some awesome bracelets directly from my wishlist. I only took them off to shower today. :slight_smile: I love them so much. The cool butterfly clay button is amazing!

Sunshine magnet! LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy. Look at that expression. He’s cool but so hot.

The very best fob dangler. In my favorite greens. I’m going to add it to my work backpack that’s black for a little extra color. Do you see the dinosaur and the little crocheted charm at the bottom? Gah. Fabulous.

Candy!!! Some of it is already gone. :wink:

The cutest dino in the best tonal green yarn ever! He’s barely bigger than a quarter. I was struggling to photograph him until I figured out how to zoom in with my phone!

The best pin for my knitting/crochet project bag:

And here’s a photo of some items duplicated but with the cute house charms and whirlygig charm and some fun fabric scraps.

What a great package for a swap only requiring two small crafted items. Endy, you really outdid yourself!

10 Likes

@endymion that is a great package! I am especially loving that dinosaur! Too cute!

2 Likes

That tiny dino is just the cutest!!

3 Likes

Oh, hey, I recognize that button! :grin: That’s an excellent use for it. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, @thanate, you recognize correctly! You made the cool, chunky butterfly button. I claimed it (and its sisters) in the Shop the Swap market this past fall, with the idea of turning them into jewelry.

The swirly charm is actually supposed to be a stylized eye. It was supposed to be turned into a bracelet, similar to the butterfly one. But its delivery was delayed and it arrived literally as I was walking out the door to mail the package. So I guess you will have to make the bracelet yourself.

Glad you like everything, @Kwality570! Happy the pull-string eggs seem to have worked. (I wished I could have made those eggs for both my swap partners, but doubt @Sleepless-Ghost’s Estonian customs office would have approved of them.)

2 Likes

what a cool cover for the eggs!
I love everything you made – wow!

3 Likes

What a great package! I adore that little dinosaur! It’s all lovely!

3 Likes

What a fab package! The dangler, the dinosaurs, the buttons, oh my!

2 Likes

Oh, hey there.

All you swapping swappers check out the Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge! You don’t need to make something new to join in, you just have to (finally) share the things you’ve made already! WHAT!?

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes:
Was away for a few days due to loss in family.
It’s so nice to come here and see all the cute things everyone has received.
So sweet packages.
Can’t wait to receive mine :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sorry for your family loss. :heart: Hope your package arrives soon! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yay! @Sleepless-Ghost’s package arrived today, and she totally spoiled me. I’m in love with everything!
Here is the total package. I’ve never seen Easter basket grass that was so thin and fine.

So much wonderful and unfamiliar candy. I’ve already tasted some of it. Delicious! (I wish I could have reciprocated, but the customs rules said no food.)

I said I liked washi tape, so she sent me a couple of rolls with really pretty designs.

All of the eggs were stuffed with a beautiful, handmade-looking paper. She made three hand-carved stamps with a spring/Easter theme. Can’t wait to mount them and try them out!

Next, there is a gorgeous leaf ornament, handmade from wire and beads. Truly stunning; I plan to hang it in a window.

And last, this amazing, hand-stitched adult merit badge. The density of the stitching is incredible! I love it so much!

Thanks so much, Eva! Everything you made is just amazing!
Hope your package arrives soon!

8 Likes