Easter Egg Swap Rnd 3 Gallery!

Did you find all your Ester Eggs this year? If so, post 'em up and let us see!

Original Thread

1 Like

Reserved.

I recieved an Easter-iffic package from @Bunny1kenobi yesterday! It was filled with so much tiny cuteness.

Because one of my themes was “fantasy” she picked four pearly, seashell-shaped eggs. Inside were:
The cutest little painted bunny figures
A fox magnet
An adorable cross-stitched hedgehog purse charm/keychain
Metal frame findings for paper craft
Two hair bands/bracelets
Cadburry eggs (the tiny chocolate coated kind which are my fave)
And mini M&Ms

The card is stunning! I’m hanging it on my art wall. Did you make that as well, @Bunny1kenobi?

7 Likes

I’m glad you like your goodies! I was especially pleased with the fox.

I sort of made the card. I received a notecard once upon a time and liked the cover of it. So I repurposed it for this one, and shared the love. :wink:

3 Likes

You did an amazing job @Bunny1kenobi ! The seashell eggs are adorable. I love that little fox magnet. The hair tie/bracelet is perfect because I am always putting up and taking down my hair. And that hedgehog cross stitch is so tiny and cute!!! Everything is fantastic. I am sure this is giving lots of people swap anxiety!

3 Likes

The fox is super cute! I like the faux leather you used because it adds an extra texture dimension. I keep admiring the details on the tiny bunnies! What did you seal them with?

As for the card, I love that it’s repurposed. I hang on to pretty cards for just that purpose!

2 Likes

I actually bought the bunnies at a yard sale! I thought they were adorable.

Thanks for the kind words, ladies!

3 Likes

That’s an instagram worthy photo! Such lovelies!

3 Likes

Agreed! That photo really sets off the package. Thank you for showcasing it so well!

2 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:! Natural light and my shoddy little white table on the front porch are my go-to photo spot.

3 Likes

Perfect photo! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

lovely package!
the fox is darling, and the hedgehog too!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I should have had way more swap anxiety!!! @Tapestry spoiled me. Like, a LOT.

First up, a whole bunch of treats and some cute stickers!

The mini eggs (in the carrots) disappeared pretty quickly.

Inside the cupcake egg (which my granddaughter is gonna love) were these awesome finger puppets for my grandchildren! Look at that chickie’s saucy little wink!

And some super cute highlighters! Which are all MINE. :grin:

And the piece de resistance:

I GOT MY OWN RABBIT OF CAERBANNOG!

I was cracking up the whole time I unwrapped it. Each tiny piece was wrapped separately for protection and it was so much fun to wonder what would be next! The holy hand grenade was what really put the whole thing over the top for me! :rofl:

My son insisted that we take a pic of him chliing inside a “cave”.

Thank you so very much @Tapestry, for a super fun package! I love every single bit of it!

6 Likes

It looks like ATapestry had a lot of fun making it! The finger puppets are adorable. I want to hug that little bunny. It looks insecure next to the self-assured chick! Those highlighters are adorable! And the Killer bunny is insane, literally! Ha! That is hilarious and amazing! The skull is fantastic too. All those tiny details!

2 Likes

That cave picture made me giggle.

My sense of humor is definitely a bit skewed so I’m glad you love everything! Once I got the idea for the killer bunny, I couldn’t let it go and I love how everything turned out. Thank you for swapping!

3 Likes

@Tapestry and @Bunny1kenobi, both of your packages are so wonderful to view! All the teeny goodness!

I know I’m not in the swap, but I really wanted to comment.

4 Likes

You’re more than welcome to come enjoy the goodies and comment!

3 Likes

I received from @Tee!

I’ve never had anyone ship anything in a 2 liter bottle before.

That was fun!

Lots of treats:

Some pretties I’ve added magnets to:

Sweet bunnies and some atcs:

And a necklace made from paper beads and extra paper beads.

Such an assortment! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

I am so happy that you received. The pop bottle is my way of sharing your goodies with eveyone along the way. I met a local postal worker months after I had sent one. He said the bottle was passed from one station to the next. The “joy” they had blessed me so I continue the idea.

The Teacher Bunny pendant was suppose to go on the necklace. I lost the bag of “O” rings that I just bought. Sorry.

Thanks for being my 1st swap victim on this board.

4 Likes