Closed - Easter Egg Swap Rnd 3 Sign Up - Feb 9. Send outs Mar 14

GALLERY

Swap name: Easter Egg Swap Rd 3
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: Jan 29 – Feb 9
Send out Date: March 14

Organizer meets all criteria. See swap rules to participate. Swap Rules (updated 02.11.2024)

This year, Easter is happening even earlier than normal, in March! Don’t get caught unprepared! Join the Easter Egg swap today!

This swap is fun and unique because it involves fitting two small craft items into a plastic Easter egg. What treasures will you find?

For this swap we will be exchanging FOUR (4) Easter eggs. You will have to craft at least two items to fill those eggs. The remaining eggs can contain either store-bought goodies or candies.
You will be given five weeks to craft with a send out date of March 14th so that, hopefully, we get our items before Easter. Please be aware that if you are international, you may not receive your package on time.

You must post in the thread and answer weekly update questions.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE TO THE ORGANIZER (@gozer) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Questionnaire
Swap: Easter Egg Swap Rd 3
LC name:
Address including country:

Would you be willing to send to another country? Yes or No

Do you have any allergies your partner needs to know about?

What allergens do you have in your home?

What type of crafts do you do?

Items you would love to receive:

Is there anything you would not like to receive?

Themes you would like:

Any themes you would rather avoid?

What are your favorite colors and patterns?

What are your least favorite colors and patterns?

What’s your favorite candy or treat?

Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?

3 Likes

Reserved for Partners:
@Tee
@Bunny1kenobi
@Lynx
@kayrun
@Tapestry

Partners:
@Bunny1kenobi@Tapestry
@Kayrun@Tee@Lynx (circle back to Kayrun)

Why do you torture me with fun swap possibilities when I’m trying to be strong? If I finish the Monster & Magnet swaps quickly, I’ll sign up for this one!

4 Likes

Don’t rush. Remember, this is only for two smalls.

2 Likes

Aaarrgghh!! too much temptation! :rabbit:

4 Likes

Oh, this one is so fun! I don’t currently have a spot, but in case one opens up in time, I’ll prepare by thinking about joining. sits firmly on the fence, hoping for some wiggle room.

2 Likes

@bethntim @momiemae @MightyMitochondria @Bugaboo @marionberries @Kwality570 @mel @MissingWillow @kayrun @jillybeans @Amfkinney @grenouille78 @Sleepless-Ghost @Bunny1kenobi @Juju @kayrun
This is open!

@Lynx, you should be good to join now.

2 Likes

Haha, thank you! I was happy to sit on the fence a while longer, but here I am! I sent in my q after much contemplation on what to even ask for. I never know when I swap. I love surprises!

2 Likes

HippiTEE HoppiTee, count me in.

4 Likes

Welcome to your first swap @Tee! I hope you have a lot of fun. :rabbit:

3 Likes

This gallery will be so fun!

2 Likes

Your post made me grin— enjoy the swap!
:rabbit:

ETA: I couldn’t resist this one, so I signed up!

1 Like

We have four people hopping into this swap. Any others interested? You have until Friday at noon to join!

I’ll send in my questionnaire soon!

2 Likes

Cool! This is one of the most challenging and fun swaps I host, and I’m glad it’s getting some love!

1 Like

I will close up this swap tomorrow at noon EST. If you want to join, you better “hop” to it!

(Whispers)
Do it!!!

2 Likes

Just signed up!

2 Likes

Would anyone be interested in two partners if we land on an uneven number? If not, I can round robin.

1 Like

45 minutes left to join! Hop to it!!!

1 Like