Embroidered Inchies Tutorial

Great tutorial! And your inchies and twinchies are fantastic!!!

1 Like

So much detail and effort put into those tiny gems!

I love your free style embroidery method…just one tiny inch would add a lot to many projects…I was wondering how you kept the stitches from falling apart…

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Awesome tutorial! Love it so much :heart:

1 Like

These are a thrill to look at! Thanks for the tute!

1 Like

you are HILARIOUS my friend!! I would still be like you, even all shiny, and glossy!!!

Thank you so much for the tutorial!! So much work!!

I had no idea you glued the front and back. I need to think on the things, now.

:four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tutorial :smiley:

I did a fabric masterboard in a completely different way, its great to get ideas for different techniques.

1 Like

I would love to see your master board! Did you post it on LC?

2 Likes

I did. I’ll find the link for you

Here you go

2 Likes

Thay net curtain is a BRILLIANT idea! I love it. Thanks for sharing. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing yours as well :smiley:

1 Like

Ok:
-Eye candy! Beautiful!
-Love the tutorial, seems so easy to follow.
-Now I have another thing I want to try!
-Thank you for the warning not to use gloss Modge Podge. I would have used it because that is the one I have, but I see how it really does not work.

1 Like

Wow! So much texture.

This is utterly fascinating!

Amazing colors and textures in your work! I love looking at this process :smiley:

This is almost like Masterboards, it can look so interesting as a whole but then cut up it goes from that to WOW! Amazing.

2 Likes

Wow, very interesting! I’d like to try something like this.

These are so lush with texture and color! Thank you for showing us your process! I can see these as the focal point for lovely greeting cards and ATCs.

These are soooo beautiful and your tutorial is very clear; thank you!!

I love this idea! But of course it makes it even harder to throw out any fabric scraps, no matter how tiny. The matte Mod Podge definitely looks better. Have you tried just coating the back? Does it do anything, or does it need both sides to be actually stable?

I haven’t tried just coating the back. That’s probably all you would need. Good idea!