Emotion Support Demon Art Dolls - Pic Heavy

P.S. Do you have a link to the crochet monster book you used for the body? I’d love to see what else is in the book. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awe thank you a ton for the kind words and Yes! Here it is on Amazon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is beyond epic with the level of detail and thought you put into each feature of these creatures. Inspiring :heart:

1 Like

WOAH!!! Look at all that care and WORK you put into these! These are definitely a favorite project. They’re wonderful!! Even the care you put into the little cards holding the pins! Something i wouldn’t think about. I especially love the ones that have the three eyes and the mismatched eyes. And the masks!! Every time I thought you were finished you added more awesome. So cool.

1 Like

The masks are dead.nice. These were truly inspired.

The hair separation. The eye bases, the body colors, the endless details. Esp the copious amounts of horns!

Gifts of creation and love! Very talented. Thank you for sharing your journey!

1 Like

Absolutely awesome! I love them all, and the reverse voodoo idea is genius!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Emotion Support demon Art Dolls are one of this week’s featured projects. You are AWE-SOME!

3 Likes

These are really seriously just magnificent!

Every detail is so thoughtful - the pins, the cards, the bags, the masks - incredible!

Oh wow! Thanks so much! :laughing:

You did an amazing job on these! I love how each one is different and those masks :astonished:, wow!! This definitely deserves to be featured!

1 Like

YOWZA! Emotion Support Demons are allthing! Like everything, but ALL-er. I love the utter creativity every step of the way. Damn!

2 Likes

WOW. These ROCK. And I love the whole - ‘I stab you with love and compassion and creativity!’ reinvention of the voodoo doll. Inspired. And just beautiful too!! Love love love.

These are glorious! I particularly love the masks, & the one with mis-matched eyes. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I thought the mismatched eyes were the best part…until I got to the masks. Too fabu!

This is absolutely beautiful, in idea, execution and scope. I have been idly dreaming about making such a thing of a cloth poppet, I suspect stumbling on your post was just the inspirational push I needed. :slight_smile: Thank you!