Fabric printing with hand carved stamps

As soon as I saw the title I thought this would be you!!! These are gorgeous; I love all the patterns you got from one shape, and I agree that the slight irregularities just make it look more special!

1 Like

Skipping to the bottom of the comments without reading them because I just have to say I love these!!! :heart: It looks like so much fun to stamp on fabric but I’ll resist the urge to try because I already have enough crafty stuff! lol :smile: Seriously love all of these!!!

2 Likes

They came out gorgeous Edel and great stamps Joyfulclover.

1 Like

Fabric printing is so cool, and what great results!!!

1 Like

I will have to find the pattern in my stash! It was … ugh I can’t remember the designer! I will go look! I totally forgot about that basket! It could be made in two sizes… let me look it up

2 Likes

Ha ha! I didn’t see this until after my reply! So happy you found it! I might need to make myself one now!

2 Likes

I LOVE when things are lined up by eye, honestly I prefer the imperfections of handmade items.they aren’t really imperfections, more like personality and individuality!

Absolutely love the printing on top of dyed fabrics! So unique!

1 Like

FABULOUS stamp and printed fabric! Kudos to both @JoyfulClover and @Edel :green_heart::heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Wow - love that fabric and those stamps! Then I saw that sewing caddy too - so many things I want!

Love the first one the best! You should definitely share what you make with them!