Fairy Godmother Cabinet

I’ve wanted to make one of these forever.

Tucked inside that little cubby shelf are nature-inspired crowns I made from bent wire and printed fairy crown images.

They got decorated with 3D resin butterflies and flatback brads and pearls.

I made a little scrapbook of friends and memories to tuck inside.

Details of her little stash of fairy dusts, charms and enchantments.

Some details of what’s on each shelf.

Thanks for checking it out. If you have any questions, ask away!

16 Likes

All the little details are so charming!

2 Likes

Thank you!

absolutely adorable. All the details are amazing. I was also struck by the little box of butterflies. How cute!

2 Likes

So many perfect details- wands, wings, glasses, the scrapbook… so many fairy godmother essentials! I love it!!

1 Like

It’s a Fairy Factory!
So cool, all the lovely details!

2 Likes

Thanks all! @gozer, those 3D butterflies are nail embellishments. I use them a lot.

2 Likes

Eeeps. I think I need some.

2 Likes

I love this!

1 Like

Magical! I love the wings hanging up and the tiny glasses on the top shelf!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, the wee magical cabinet of faerie goodness, I love it! Sure, I have all the questions… just start talking, I want to know everything…

1 Like

Thanks everyone! LOL @Magpie a tiny detail is in the frame on top of the cubby. That’s Celeste Holm who played the fairy godmother in 1965 TV version of Cinderella. My favorite! All the pretty little things came from Alpha Stamps.

2 Likes

Beautiful! The botanical prints and little lace box are my favorite.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s such a simple little thing but so darling.

2 Likes

Oh my, how sweet is this ! I totally screamed out loud ( and woke my cat up… ) when i saw the tiny itti bitty sewingmachine ! I have one of those old singer machines that i do use. Oh , so cute!
Where could i get one of those itty bitty ones?

1 Like

Thank you! Mine came from here. It came with a red bow attached but I removed it.

Thank you :slight_smile: i was playing with the idea of trying dioramas or miniatures before, but seeing that one. I think i need one of those.

I encourage you to give it a try, it’s so satisfying! We have a lot of talented miniaturists here at Lettuce Craft. You will find a lot of inspiration if you go poking around.

1 Like

Yeah, i have seen some amazing stuff in here ! And my good friend and almost neighbor @imera does miniatures. So i know i can get lots of tips if i try.

2 Likes

She does some great tiny things!

1 Like