Family Valentines- pic heavy-ish

Inspired by the Galentine swap, I decided my family needed some Valentines this year.

It was a long ride.

First, I thought of the grandkids, of course. Dollar Tree had these cute drawstring bags in a pack of 3. Three little ones- perfect. The older two have a mini composition notebook, stickers and a box of 8 crayons in fancy colors. The baby has a popping toy and yogurt melts.

Then I decided I needed something for the big kids. I found some cute Valentines magnets online and created my own versions. I also made one for my hubby, my parents, and my MIL.

I created an envelope template that fits the magnets and made cutesy envies for them all.

I found this mailbox printable at Marthastewart.com and thought it was a perfect presentation. I reduced mine to 75% when I printed them.

Thanks for looking!

27 Likes

Awww! What a sweet way to share the love with your nearest and dearest.

2 Likes

ZOMG! I love this sooooo much! That mailbox ticks so many of my boxes and then PUNS! WOO!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

Adorable! Love the mailbox, and that it actually opens.

2 Likes

Thank you!

These are great! So sweet and very nicely done. Lucky family!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

These are so adorable <3

3 Likes

Thank you!

These are adorable and thank you for sharing the card link. Itโ€™s so neat. You did a great job on all of it.

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart:

:gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: Your amazing project is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! Congrats! :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

1 Like

These are so fun and sure to be loved. Your food drawings are just fantastic!

1 Like

What great inspiration! I love all of these ideas! Happy Valentineโ€™s Day!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Iโ€™m still trying to wrap my brain around that mailbox card. Thank you for including a link to the PDF!

What kind of paper did you use for the envelopes? I havenโ€™t sent scrapbooking paper through the mail as an envelope because Iโ€™m afraid that the PO automatic sorter is going to just shred it. The envelopes I made this year were from 12x12 cardstock and the dang template was juuuuuuust big enough to not be able to make a second one from the same sheet. I have all this leftover paper now.

Lol, love the โ€œyou are my jamโ€ the best!

1 Like

For the tiny envelopes I did use scrapbook paper, but I put each entire Valentine into a commercially made envelope. Some of these were sent in packages (because of the kiddo treats) but those that were just mailed I sent as non- machinable.

1 Like

These are so cute and thoughtful. I really like that the mailbox has a real opening; really neat.

1 Like

Thank you!!