February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

Congratulations to both of you! Thanks for keeping this party rocking!

5 Likes

Thanks! It has been fun to see what everyone is doing in their creative time! Cheerleading each other is the best!

Keep those projects coming and anyone who is not in some sort of community group here is missing out on the shenanigans!

14 Likes

Wow, this is so unexpected, thank you! I love our entire community and am so thankful to have this place where we can all share our different crafty passions!

13 Likes

Yay @AudiobookLover and @AIMR!! You do so much to make this community the wonderful place it is - thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

@TheMistressT is out latest member to be Chaircat Approved!

LettuceCraftChaircatBadge_200

18 Likes

Awwww, this is so flattering and a little embarrassing, but THANK YOU!

6 Likes

Yay!!!

4 Likes

Belatedly awarded @ceep her Chaircat badge! If you haven’t read her feature be sure to check it out!

LettuceCraftChaircatBadge_200

5 Likes

Just popping in to recognize @endymion who has been a super-human-adult lately. Thank you for being an outstanding member of this great community! :hugs:

21 Likes

Yay!!! @endymion!!! You are so awesome and talented. You make this a better place and I, for one, am so glad you are here. You inspire and engage us in the best way possible. Kudos!

4 Likes

Congratulations @endymion!

4 Likes

Indeed! @endymion is absolutely a fantastic member here, and just a wonderful human in general. Definitely Adulting real hard!

5 Likes

@endymion congratulations! This is very well-deserved recognition for how you help make this place “home” for us!

4 Likes

With endymion in our midst, we all endymiWIN!

8 Likes

Yay, @endymion ! Always ready to share a tip, encourage and bring out the best in us! (not to mention some pretty awesome projects! I adore my Christmas card made with your stamp!)

7 Likes

Aww, thanks, guys!
:blush:

9 Likes

Richly deserved​:heart::heart:

6 Likes

Kudos @endymion !!! Way to go!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Well deserved @endymion !

5 Likes