February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

WOOHOO! Congratulations @bluebird and @Smeddley ! And THANK YOU for putting such time, care, and creativity into our crafty community!

4 Likes

Well done @bluebird and @Smeddley well deserved!

2 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a lovely surprise to find when I logged in! Thank you, everyone! :heart:

And congrats to @Smeddley too! :tada:

7 Likes

Ahhh, thank you! Though I would be perfectly happy to not adult any more, if thatโ€™s possibleโ€ฆ :smiley:

Congrats, @bluebird! You rock!

9 Likes

Huzzah @Smeddley and @bluebird !!!

3 Likes

We have another BADGE! The WISE OWL badge is a special Thank You badge for those who have taught classes here on LC. We greatly appreciate it and everyone had a lot of fun.
Congratulations to @MistressJennie, @Abbeeroad, @Magpie, and @jemimah !!!
If you would like to join them in this badge club, you can sign up and discuss it here.

18 Likes

This is so exciting!!!

3 Likes

Huzzah!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Wow, thank you! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Kewl!

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats to our new badge winners!

2 Likes

What a nice gift!

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the amazing classes!

And the badge is adorable!!

3 Likes

So happy to see you!!

2 Likes

Awww thanks. I know its been a while.

2 Likes

Congrats! And what an adorable badge!

2 Likes

Congrats to our newest badge winners! The New badge is the Winner, Winner badge to celebrate those who have won official Lettuce Craft Challenges. The winners got to pick between a chicken or Tofu dinner. :rofl: :joy:

Congratulation: @Abbeeroad, @appledainty, @Audania, @AudiobookLover, @Bugaboo, @Bunny1kenobi, @calluna, @Edel, @FollowYourArrow, @geekgirl, @HeroicHatchling, @Immaculata, @jemimah, @jillybeans, @LuckyXIIICreations, @Lynx, @Mountains_and_Clouds, @photojenn, @PrincessP, @Rlynn, @roler, @saranethx, @tendstowardschaos, @TheMistressT, @Whistlefish

22 Likes

Wooooooot! Scored a badge! Thank you!! And congratulations to my fellow winners! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Aaaahhh now I get it!!! Your message was sufficiently cryptic, I would never have guessed this :laughing: I have no idea how you guys keep coming up with ideas like this. But thanks! And congrats to everyone else.

4 Likes