February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

Amazing! I love it.

2 Likes

Haha! What a fun badge! I’m honored!

2 Likes

lol How fun! Somehow, Winner, winner tofu dinner does not have the same ring but, hey, that is how LC rolls! lol Congrats to all the dinner winners!

3 Likes

Didn’t want to offend our vegans. I also found it particularly funny that @HeroicHatchling chose tofu without knowing the reason! :grin:

10 Likes

This site has always been kind to all…and I love tofu! :heart: But that is funny…lol

2 Likes

I was wondering what your message was about :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! That badge is a hoot!

2 Likes

That’s hilarious x

2 Likes

I’m always down for a chicken dinner! Thanks for the new badge! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@gozer I love that you messaged everyone without even telling them why and asked if they’d prefer chicken or tofu. So funny!

6 Likes

This is so creative and fun, thank you! I really appreciate all the fun contests that LettuceCraft offers. Congrats to all the winners :blush:.

5 Likes

Me, too. :laughing:

1 Like

lol I bet people were expecting lunch…

2 Likes

Ahaha!! Yay for tofu!!

3 Likes

I love it. :laughing: Thank you for the tofu!

3 Likes

Haha! Thanks for the chicken dinner!

2 Likes

Huzzah! I agree with @Immaculata…the message was definitely cryptic enough. Lol!

3 Likes

The mods would like to congratulate @Bunny1kenobi and @RagingSloth for earning the Adult for a Day badge for the month of November!!

These superstar members each created 15 topics from Nov 2 to Dec 2! As @TheMistressT said, did you guys even sleep??

We wanted to reward both of you for your hard work and dedication to the site, both as a member who is a constant, steady, loyal presence, and one who has returned after a long absence. Lettuce Craft welcomes and appreciates all our members whether they are here every day or sporadically. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Congratulations and well done xx

4 Likes

Awwww…. Thank you!!!

4 Likes