Felt badge- Auzzy Galah bird

When I saw “Galah” in @jemimah’s list for the felt badge swap I didn’t know what I was going to find but wasn’t expecting an adorable pink bird! How could I resist?

Based on an online illustration of a jaunty specimen. I think there’s naughtiness in that eye, up to bird shenanigans for sure…

They really are unbelievable, just look at all that pink feathery goodness. Amazing!

23 Likes

These birds are beautiful, and you captured it perfectly. Your badge gives it so much personality. Adorable!

4 Likes

Adorable!
Imagine a flock of those pink troublemakers landing in your yard!

3 Likes

Awesome likeness of a galah and their funny walking!

2 Likes

I love the look on your little bird’s face! You really captured the auzzy galah bird here! So cute.

2 Likes

Like has been said, you really captured some sass and personality in your badge. Nicely done!

2 Likes

I also love how you did the purple stitching around…making it look like a real badge badge!

2 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

Love!

2 Likes

I really like that edge treatment. It takes time but is excellent for scrappy bits of thread.

2 Likes

Very very cute! Excellent stitching! Those birds are really pretty, too.

2 Likes

This is ADORABLE

2 Likes

It is like you are a human zig zag machine!!!

2 Likes

Adorable!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So fantastic. The stitching is just superb!!

2 Likes

It is just so cute, and I LOVE him!! So lucky to have this little buddy, he makes me smile!

There are flocks of galahs all round Australia, they are quite common here in New South Wales. I love seeing them, they’re so pretty and sassy :grinning:

5 Likes