Felt Bowls/Baskets - Get Ahead of the Holidays Challenge Entry

I think thinner felt laminated to another layer with fusible webbing could be thick/stiff enough. Extra bonus for patterned fabric is the exterior or interior. Or for smaller baskets, lighter could be ok.
And any sort of cord would do, elastic looped to a button even.

3 Likes

Oooh, thanks for that tidbit!
Obviously I have much to learn about felt!

I didn’t even know it came in diff thicknesses!

1 Like

These are great! Simple, elegant, and useful!

1 Like

:metal: :zap: :boom: Oh, my giggles! Your great craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :metal: :zap: :boom:

1 Like

These are gorgeous! so simple, yet so sophisticated. I love that they can be used by anyone so they make such a great gift for anyone of any age or sex. Thanks so much for sharing the details!

2 Likes

oh, now that’s an idea! Combining fabric and felt with heatbond! The possibilities!

1 Like

It’s on my list to try! I make run stitching on the fild lines to help shape all those layers crisply. We’ll see!

2 Likes